Meet him again

I felt an arm wrapped around me making it a little hard to move. The smell was hypnotizing, a cedar mixed with a citrus smell.  I snuggled into the arm hoping this was not a dream nor a nightmare. I hoped that it was my teddy bear, Adam but I knew that was a dream seeing him before everything went black.  I laid here for a little longer enjoying the feeling of being wanted because I know in a few seconds it is all gonna end and I am gonna wake up alone.  I heard the door open then whispered voices. "Hey babe, has she woke up yet?" I felt the person holding me shake his head as if he was saying no. "She will be awake soon baby, just gotta give her time." then I heard a kissing sound.  "I got you some coffee and I got her some hot chocolate, I hope she still likes it and some bagels. They put extra cream cheese in the bag. You remember when Momma Margret was so mad at us when we put cream cheese all over Angel's faces?" I remembered that morning. I wanted to kill them.  Cody held me down and licked my face until there was no cream cheese left.  I giggled out loud thinking about that morning. I told on myself. There goes hiding that I was awake anymore. I slowly rolled over to see who was holding me.  My eyes could not believe it.  Tears filled my eyes I swear I am dreaming.   

"Angel Baby" he whispered while dropping his head to kiss my forehead as he pulled me closer.  It wasn't a dream he is really here. He is really holding me. "Ok if this is a dream, please never wake me up," I say as I look at Cody and Tyler sitting on the little couch across the room. "It's not a dream Angel," Adam says as he started getting up. I wanted to stop him but I figured he had his reasons. I sat up in my now-empty bed. "What am I doing in the hospital again?" This time I noticed I was hurting more. Tyler looked down then got up walking over to me. "You don't remember baby girl?" I sat there and was trying to remember. "The last thing I remember was going downstairs looking for momma Margret." Sadness washed over me " Did something happened to Momma Margret Tyler" I asked him as he sat on my bed next to me. "Come here baby," he said helping move closer to him. "Momma is fine she will be here in a little bit with Chris." I let out a deep breath.

Cody came and sat behind me. I leaned back not even thinking if it was ok with him. He kissed my cheek "How are you feeling?" I told him I was sore and my stomach hurt a little. Tyler lifted my hospital gown exposing my bare breast. Why I didn't feel embarrassed I couldn't tell you. My stomach was bruised really bad. Adam stood up, I saw anger in his eyes walking towards me. He yelled "I am gonna fucking kill him" I gasp and flinched. He noticed and knelt between my legs. He started rubbing my stomach "I'm sorry Angel. I didn't mean to scare you but the reason you are here, Matt got out this morning and took you from your house."  I started feeling sick to my stomach. Momma walked in seeing the guys around me. Tyler and Adam moved but Cody still sat and held me up. "My baby Izzy,"  She said as she hugged me I felt the tears from her eyes land on my shoulder. "Momma please don't cry, I am alright I promise"  She pulled back looking at me and rubbing her hand on my cheek "I know Izzy you are safe now with the boys."  I smiled at her reply.  Chris crawled on the bed and went to lay on me like she always has. She stopped her self " Are you ok Izzy?" I shook my head yes and guided her to lay her head and my leg.  Adam watched us and it brought a smile to his handsome face. 

Cody sat and held her as he use to when we were younger.  Chris laid on her lap even though she is the one hurt she was making sure she took care of Chris. She has always had a heart of gold I don't think she has one mean bone in her.  Momma came and sat next to me and grabbed my hand "I miss you, Adam, will you please come around more now?"  I nodded. There was silence in the room until Angel looked at me asking " Did he rape me?" tears formed in her eyes she was dreading the answer. Cody put his head in her neck and Chris looked up at her but her eyes never left mine. She needed me to answer her.  "NO Angel we got to you before he could, Chris knew where he would take you." She busted out crying louder Chris got up and grabbed her away from Cody, Cody was confused I looked at him just nodding at him. "It's ok baby girl to let it out. We all are here for you." Chris soothed her. "Why me why am I the one who gets hurt... My dad then my first fucking boyfriend?"  I didn't realize Matt was her first boyfriend I was sure that she would have had more.  I wasn't sure if now would be a good time at all to tell her about us. I wanted to so bad I wanted to let her know she will never have to ever worry about any of this shit again. 

I sat behind the love of my life and listened to her cry out in pain, not physical but emotional. Chris held her close rocking her trying to stop her from crying. I knew what she needed the same thing that she needed every night when we were home with her. She needs Adam, he would be the one to calm her down. Momma Margret patted his back and I motioned for him to come over to us.   Chris saw him coming and she let Angel go letting Adam take her.  She looked up at him "Please make it all go away Teddy Bear."  Tears fell from all of our eyes.  He held her tighter with her face in his neck "You will never have to go through this again baby, we are never leaving you again" 

The doctor came in and was telling us that she was free to go home but she shouldn't be by herself at all.  Chris looked at Tyler and Momma Margret "I will stay with her I swear I won't leave her."  She then looked at Adam "If that's ok with you guys that is." Of course, it was going to be ok. We don't want to take Angel from her life We want a place in it.  "You two will be staying with us for now until she gets better, Momma you also," Adam demanded.  Momma Margret signed some papers for her to discharged Chris helped Angel get dressed. She wasn't trying to hide from us at all. She watched Adam watching her. I knew then it will not be long before he makes her his.  

We went to Momma's house first so they could get some things and the crew from the restaurant cleaned up the house for us.  We have a fantastic crew.  We walked in and Angel went to the back door. She stood there looking out, "He was standing there on his phone. He said Hello beautiful and told me Happy birthday. He said he came to get what was his I pushed him away when he went to kiss me and he told me I would regret that.  That is the last thing I remember"  I caught her as her body went limp. I carried her to the couch and laid her down. Momma Margret ran to her screaming her name. It was a minute or two that she was out.  When she came to she looked confused and yelled out "I stabbed him in the arm with a broken bottle"  that meant she was awake and felt him beat her.  Tyler called the cop that was handling her case and told him about what she remembered he was going to call around to the hospitals to see if maybe he was at one of them.  Chris packed Izzy's things and grabbed her bag I guess she had here.  We left the house and drove to our house. We were bringing our Angel home.  Just not how we wanted to.