her birthday

It has been two years since we have celebrated my Angel's birthday. After what happened to her on her 18th birthday she didn't want any thing to do with it.

Adam and Cody are out this morning getting the restaurant ready and getting her gifts.

My grandmother took Taylor to visit Chris and her little one this morning. It was just me and Izzy home.

She was in the room getting ready for today as she does everyday. I slowly pushed the door open and watched her dry her hair with a towel. She was still naked.

Walking up behind her I grabbed her and pushed her against the bathroom door...grabbing her hands raising them above her head.

"AWW" she moaned

I pressed up against her lightly pulling her hair whispering ...
"Happy birthday baby"

" Thank you daddy"
Fuck she drives me crazy. As I start kissing on the back of her neck and shoulders she began to moan more, pressing her ass against me harder. She already knew what was fixing to happen. I pulled her hips causing her to bend over slightly giving me more access to her hot and already juicy pussy.

" Mmmmm Daddy are you gonna fuck me really hard?" She teases me with her words.

I rammed my hard cock into her. She screamed
" Oh fuck Ty awww"
Pulling her back to me as I pushed into her. She was taking my harsh fucking like a little slut.
" Hmm you like that don't you slut?"
" Yes Daddy I love you fucking me so hard ohhhh... "
I reached around and rubbed her clit making her jerk back to me harder. Ramming harder and harder she came all over my cock. Making it hard for me not to come. When I did I rammed deep into her holder her against me not letting her move.

We ended up taking a shower together.

She was washing my back when she asked ....
" Why have you been so distant from me?"
I turned and faced her, as she washed my chest.
" I sometimes think that you hate me over Chris."
I will always have that fear. I feel that I some how in a way betrayed her.
" Ty baby I told you from the start I was ok with you being with Chris... You two were happy."
She leaned up and kissed me.
" I'm just upset it took you so long to show me how amazing you are.... "
She giggled and got out of the shower.

Cody....

When I got up this morning I laid in bed next to my Angel. Today is her 21th birthday. It is the first time we have celebrated her birthday. The past 2 birthdays we just did a small dinner for her. She is so afraid of something happening.

Adam and I left right after breakfast, she thinks we have to go to the restaurant and do the order.
We are really at a car dealership looking at a new car. The car she has now she got for her 16th birthday from Adam.

We picked out a new Chevy blazer... She is not to big on the more expensive cars.
They will be delivering it to the restaurant tonight. 

I can not wait until she see's what else we have got her and what Adam has planned for tonight. 

Adam...

I am so nervous about tonight, I hope that Angel doesn't get mad about the party. She only turns 21 once. She is such a wonderful woman not to give her the best in everything. 

Cody and I have been working on getting the restaurant ready for her. It has been so hard keeping this a secret. I am sure Ty is keeping her very busy that little ass gets to have all of the fun.... Well that is until tonight.  I already made sure that it was okay with Cody and Ty both. I am so sure she will enjoy her self. 

Momma Margret should be here soon with Taylor. She is also bringing Chris and little Elizabeth.  I know Angel loves that little girl. We all had our doubts about Chris and Matt be seeing how he has been off of the drugs he turned out to be a good man. He was having trouble finding a good job, so Angel asked if we could give him a chance at the restaurant.  Over the past year, he has become my asst kitchen manager. When Chris and him asked Angel if they could name their daughter after her, she was so happy.   

I have even contacted her old friend Anna, she has not seen her since before we got together. 

Cody and I run home to change and to get Ty and Angel for the party.  When we walked in, of course Ty had her on he knees pounding her from behind. I took advantage of what was going on.... I walked in front of her, looking down at her as she looked up at me with a smile and her big brown eyes. I knelt down and gave her a kiss. 
"Mmm baby, you look like you are having fun."  I looked up at Ty, and he stopped and pulled out of her. She let out a whine. 
" We will let you finish tonight....we are meeting Momma at the restaurant, so go get dressed, little one."

When she walked down the stairs in the dress Cody laid out for her she look amazing. I watched her every move as she walked to me.

" Teddy Bear I wore this in Hawaii you remembered...."

" Yes my angel I will never forget..."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me like she did that night.

When we arrived at the restaurant everyone was standing outside in the parking lot waiting for her.
Cody opened the door and she stepped out with the biggest smile.

Taylor ran to her....

" Mommy you are so beautiful..."

" Oh Tay thank you so much"

" Here mommy these are for you"
Our son handed her the keys and everyone step away from the truck.

She looked back at us and started crying.

" Oh my gosh guys.... Is it really mine?"

I walked to her and kisses her cheek ...

" Happy birthday Angel and yes baby it's yours."

She ran to it and looked at it crying more...

After she calmed down from being excited we all went inside.

Angel spotted Chris and Matt with baby Elizabeth and of course went right to them. Dragging me along.

" So Izzy when you gonna give the boys a little girl?" Chris asked her as she handed the baby to her.

" Hmmm I don't know.... Maybe soon I still haven't practiced enough." Angel said looking back at me with a big smile......if she only knew what we have planned for her tonight.

To be continued.....