good morning

Adam.....

I felt movement in the bed, making me open my eyes. I caught the beautifulest woman trying to crawl out of bed. I quickly grabbed her, pulling her back to me. 
"Aww Teddy Bear, I have to get up and check on Taylor." I reached for the baby camera and showed her Tyler and Cody were with him. SHe giggled "Hmm" She moaned. 

I ran my hand over her breast and stomach. Laying her on her back, I hovered over her. "Angel baby I want you so fucking bad" I whispered tracing her face with my finger, "I am yours Teddy Bear." Since she has been back, I have been trying to show her more how I feel about her. I believe that's where I failed before. I took her for granted. I never treated her right. 

I raised her night shirt exposing her beautiful breast, gently squeezing her nipple knowing that I was going to release her breast milk. Our son is almost 8 months old, and she has stopped breast feeding him, she only pumps now. She does not feel comfy with having him on her nipple but still wants him to have her milk.

I glance up at the baby monitor and noticed Taylor was in his crib and looks like he was already asleep. I wanted the guys to come in here with us. I had a feeling that they would be soon.  

Kissing my amazing wife's soft skin listen to her quiet moans was driving me crazy. 
"Teddy Bear, how come we don't play anymore?" She was talking about me being more dominate with her and the guys. "I didn't think you like it, baby"  I told her as I pressed my hard cock onto her stomach. "I like it, I just have a lot to learn."
"Do you like when the guys play with us." I asked her watching her face as it lit up 
"Yes, Teddy Bear.... Do you?"  I know that when Cody and her were gone they had their own fun but I know he is not like me nor Ty. We are the more dominate ones and we are rougher. 
"Yes baby, do you wanna play?" She nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip. 
"I will go get the guys, You can wait here on the bed, naked." 

I walked out of the room to find the guys. I found them in the living room laying on the couch together. How they were laying took me back to the night Angel came home to us the first time. I never thought that we all would be here like this. When I watched her walk in behind Ms. Margret I knew she would change my life but I never believed that she would be my Wife and the mother of my son. Even though he is not mine biologically, he is mine. I knew when I saw Taylor for the first time I knew he was Cody's. I just don't think it was right for Ty to do what he did to Angel. 

"Hey love birds...." Cody looked at me and it kind of seemed he had a touch of sadness in his eyes. Then I seen why Ty was crying into his chest. 
"What is the matter, Ty babe?" I asked kneeling next to them "She is going to hate me forever." I was lost why he said that. Then Cody handed me a piece of paper....

To the regards of  Christina Rossa's pregnancy test..... Positive estimated 13 weeks  

I stood there shocked I had thought he was not with her in that was anymore since Taylor was born. 
"Ty man what the fuck so you have been lying to all of us this whole time." I yell. I was so pissed off I could not even look at him. I heard her walk up behind me, "Teddy Bear, what's the matter?" SHe asked in a sweet caring voice.  I turned to her with the paper still in my hand. Ty had gotten up and walked to Angel. "Baby, I am so sorry i never meant for it to happen I swear I used condoms ever time." He cried to her as I handed her the paper. Her smile disappeared she didn't say anything she just turned and walked away. 

Elizabeth.....

After sitting and waiting on the guys to come back I heard Adam yell. I went down stairs to see what was wrong.  Ty was laying on Cody and Adam was standing by them with a piece of paper in his hand. 
"Teddy Bear, what's the matter?" I asked worried that something bad happened. Ty came to me crying  "Baby, I am so sorry i never meant for it to happen I swear I used condoms ever time." I ways lost until Adam handed me the paper.  Chris is pregnant.... 

I can't be upset really the only man that I am truly with is my legal husband and the father of Taylor, Cody. I found myself in the baby's room staring at my precious son. I hear foot steps behind me. "Baby?" I turn and it was Cody  I whispered "Daddy" He grabbed me and held me. 
"We should have never came back"  I said sobbing. "They have done nothing but hurt me" 
"Angel, I know you are upset." he pushed back and looked me in the eyes, "Ty is so upset and scared." 
"I need to go talk to him." I tell Cody kissing him I walked away from him slowly letting his hand go. 

When I found Ty he ws sitting by the pool. His eyes blood shot red and his face was swollen. 
"Baby" I say walking to him He looked up at me before he stood up and reached for me. I wrapped my arms around his waist 
"We will get through this Ty, where is Chris?" I asked 
"She packed her stuff and left Momma  said." He cried into my shoulder. I felt bad for him I just don't understand why she would just leave like that, and he said they always used condoms. Is she lying. I mean not about being pregnant but about Ty being the father. 

I heard Cody and Adam come out with us. Adam had Taylor in his arms. They saw the pain he was in. I took the baby and I watched the three of them. They took care f Ty the way they have been taking care of each other all their lives. 

I went and got my phone to call Chris. She didn't answer so I text her 

TEXT
ME: Chrissy baby I need you to either call me or come back home We need to talk about the baby
I wasn't expecting for her to text me back
CHRISSY: It is not Ty Izzy, I was seeing a guy for a while.
ME: Then why did Ty have the paper?
CHRISSY: I left in the kitchen I didn't mean to, I knew he would hate me, so I left..... 
ME: Please tell me that you are not lying to me .... if it is TY's we can work things out...
CHRISSY: It is not Ty's ..... it is Matt's 
ME: ....OH Like as in my Matt's?
CHRISSY : Yes he was helping to try to find you and well he is really a nice guy....please don't hate me 
ME: I don't hate you

 I turned with tears in my eyes, I think it hurt me more knowing it was Matt's baby then it would have if it was Ty's. 
"Ty it is not your baby, she was seeing someone else and well she is with him now."