Megumi felt like the world is against him. He's in a daze in his math class.

He shut his eyes once again and recalled what happened last night. He's confident that he didn't do anything and if he did, then the earth can just eat him alive.

After Sukuna pulled away and kinda regretted everything he did, he decided to go out to buy beers for himself.

Megumi didn't talk to him after that and all he did was cuddle his pillow. It was a cute sight to Sukuna since he has never seen someone cuddle a damn pillow like it's the most softest thing existed.

"Do you want some beer?" Sukuna invites, giving Megumi a can of beer but he just gave Sukuna a death glare.

Sighing, Sukuna thought he needs to make up with Megumi. He knows what he did was wrong, he's a bad guy but not totally a dick to not consider one's feelings.

"Why did Yuuji kick you out?" Megumi questioned making Sukuna turn his attention to him.

"I stole his cake." Sukuna smirked. Megumi was about to ask again when Sukuna continued talking. "For my brother... He saw the cake in the fridge and was terrified that Yuuji might scold him so I stole it for him."

"Why would you steal it when you can just ask Yuuji for it?!" Megumi doesn't know why Sukuna's such a stupid bastard. Megumi guessed Sukuna's not just a bad guy but also a stupid one. Yep.

"When it comes to cakes, Yuuji would never share it with anyone," Sukuna bitterly said, chin rested on his palm while he leaned on the wall. He opened another can of beer and glanced at Megumi with half-closed eyes.

"Did he share his cake with you? Or to that Nobara girl?"

Megumi didn't respond. He was quiet for some time before deciding to sit next to Sukuna and snatched the can of beer from his hand.

"Oh?" Sukuna smirkingly peered at Megumi holding the beer and attempted to take a sip but he soon placed it on the floor.

"You don't drink?" Sukuna snatched the can of beer instead and chugged it all, leaving nothing, and opened another one.

"I drink."

Megumi gulped. He planned on not lying to Sukuna but he's overthinking again that Sukuna might make fun of him. He learned that most people around his age drink alcohol so he tried to fit in even though he never liked the taste.

"Here, drink this then. Show me." Sukuna teased, swaying the can of beer on Megumi's face until the he made a furious look and snatched the can.

Sukuna chuckled and his eyes widen in amazement when he saw Megumi chugged the beer, not leaving a single drop. He was mesmerized because he knows Megumi hates alcohol.

His lips formed a smirk while staring at Megumi with a flustered face. "Delicious?"

Megumi shook his head no, tossing the empty can as he shortly hiccuped and made Sukuna crack up. He began teasing Megumi about how weak he is when it comes to drinking.

Megumi tried to flee by going to the toilet but Sukuna would eventually hold him down and even ask to drink more.

It was a torment for Megumi. The bitterness of the beer made him want to vomit on Sukuna's face. The unusual taste and smell made his stomach flipped and so with all the suffering he needed to endure, he reached his limit.