二十一

NOTE: literally me while writing this chapter 👆🏻 lmao kdjdjd I'm sorry for not updating yesterday aaAaAaAahH!

- - - ——— - - -

Masaru looks at Megumi with a startled face. He didn't expect to meet Megumi since he was expecting to meet his brother Sukuna. Well, he's still happy to see the prettiest guy in his eyes.

"Megumi! I didn't know you'd be here~!" Masaru giggled, admiring Megumi. The latter approached him with a sigh which made Masaru frown. "Are you not feeling well?"

Megumi glanced at Masaru for a while and soon shook his head no. He scratches his neck and awkwardly averted his gaze. It's his second time meeting this Masaru guy that's why he felt awkward, of course, it is normal. He met Masaru a few days ago when the latter just arrived in their place— he told Megumi that it's his first time being there and so Megumi helped him. And that's how they became a little close though Megumi still feels awkward.

"I am fine, just a little lost."

"Are you here because of the event too~? Then let's go together!" Masaru smiled. Megumi nods his head as both of them started walking. Megumi didn't talk to Masaru until they reached the 'smile with me' booth.

Megumi's still confused why the event is called 'smile with me'.

"My brother is on a date today here that's why I bought a ticket for the event and see if he's doing well~"

"Didn't know you have a brother..."

Both of them halted in front of the booth and Megumi noticed how crowded the booth is. The event already started so they went to the person who's in charge of the event.

"Here's my ticket!" Masaru handed his ticket to the person in front with a charming smile.

"Thank you! You and your partner's name, please?"

"Ah~ I'm Ryoumen Masaru and his name is Fushiguro Megumi~!" Masaru answered enthusiastically but Megumi's reaction was the opposite.

Did he just say Ryoumen or Megumi heard it wrong? He doesn't know but it's impossible that Masaru is Sukuna's brother since Megumi only knows his little brother. Or is he wrong again?

"Ah! I'm so sorry but Fushiguro Megumi is already registered under ticket number 69." (a/n: ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° yEs I did—)

"Ehh?!" Masaru glanced at Megumi with a sad look. Megumi looked back with an apologetic smile and sighed.

"I'm with my...uh..." Megumi doesn't know what's his relationship with Sukuna. They're not classmates nor friends. To Megumi, they're just strangers who met because of Yuuji. "My f-friend..." he lied.

Masaru chuckled and gave Megumi a bright smile. "It's okay~ I'll just go alone~!"

Megumi doesn't even know if Masaru is faking it or he's really optimistic. And just by looking at Masaru, Megumi is the one who feels exhausted instead. He still wonders why the latter has lots of energy.

"I'll go find my friend then..."

Masaru nods his head and Megumi headed to the crowd. He hesitated at first since he hate crowded places but when he spots Sukuna standing on a small stage with someone, he immediately headed there, not minding the people he bumped.

His eyebrow raised as he figured out what kind of event it is. It's a photoshoot-like event but since he heard that you need a partner, he figured it right away that it's more like a couples' photoshoot. He is half wrong when he saw kids running around and having their photoshoot. He sighed and just focused on Sukuna on the stage.