五 [edited]

* * *

They sat around the table looking all awkward because of Sukuna. Megumi tried his best to avoid Sukuna's gaze since the latter's kept on staring at him for quite some time now.

"Should we order or I'll just cook?" Megumi asks trying to break the ice wall between them.

It shouldn't be this awkward since his friends are here but the presence of Sukuna made it uncomfortable.

"We should order. I miss your cooking but I'm really hungry right now." Nobara pouts, immediately grabbing her phone and dialed a restaurant's number.

Nobara went to the living room to talk on the phone while Yuuji decided to buy some snacks and drinks for later. Megumi and Sukuna are left though Yuuji wanted Sukuna to come with him but he took it back since Megumi will be left alone even though Nobara is still there.

"How did you know?"

Megumi clenched his hands into fists while watching Sukuna chuckles across him.

"What?"

"How did you know?" Megumi repeated with a threatening voice. Sukuna was amused yet he didn't say a word, provoking Megumi.

"I said how did y—"

"Your secrets?" Sukuna whistled, watching how Megumi's face gloomed. He slyly smirked and sat next to Megumi who flinched in surprise.

They both looked at each other and Sukuna couldn't help but grin while checking out Megumi's face. Pretty... Sukuna thought.

"Megumi is a germaphobe, right?"

Megumi's eyes widen in surprise, his body trembling as he didn't expect that from Sukuna.

"I'm not..." he scowled and Sukuna scooted closer to him. Sukuna lifted Megumi's chin with his finger and grinned.

"Megumi loved wearing women's clothes." Sukuna snickers and unexpectedly Megumi punched him right on the face.

"I said stop..." he hissed and was ready to attack Sukuna with a punch again when he suddenly slipped, causing him to fall on top of Sukuna.

Sukuna was sandwiched on the floor.

"Fuck..." Sukuna groaned and grabbed Megumi's hand to support him.

Megumi on top of Sukuna also groaned, eyes slowly fluttering open as he immediately locked eyes with Sukuna.

"Wow... you're pretty..." Sukuna wowed. Megumi's eyes widen in shock, he didn't know Sukuna would actually say that. Nonsense!

"Shut up!"

Megumi tries to pull himself up but with Sukuna's hand wrapped around his biceps, he failed and stumbles again. He felt Sukuna brushes against him and that made him flustered and was confused how Sukuna's unbothered by it. (a/n: about this scene, ya'll know what i mean. yknow, lower body brushing dkddj ok i stop—)

"Let go..."

"Hmm? What did you say?" Sukuna leaned closer to Megumi's face as both of them stared at each other again, but this time Megumi's cheeks were blushing a deep red.

"I..." Megumi gulped in uneasiness when he felt Sukuna's nose almost brushing on his cheek.

What will he do?! He didn't even know why he's blushing! This is not the moment he should be blushing!

"Do you really think I don't know your secrets?" Sukuna whispered that made Megumi felt cold shivers ran up his spine.

Megumi hates it. He hated the fact that he can't move and how strong Sukuna is for stopping him.

"Then tell me how you—"

Megumi froze when he felt Sukuna's lips brush on his cheek and it immediately made his face heated, red like a rotten tomato. His face is burning!

"Guys! I already...or...dered...a..." Nobara froze when she witnessed something she shouldn't. There she saw Sukuna and Megumi on the floor with Megumi lying on top of Sukuna with their faces almost inches away.

Her mind immediately thought, w-whaaaat?! What is this?! Why am I witnessing this?!

Megumi's eyes widen when he noticed Nobara and immediately felt embarrassed as Sukuna still didn't let go of him.

"N-Nobara—"

"Whaaaat theee... FAAAAWWWKKK?!"

* * *

a/n:

nways, y'all read the manga of jjk? I tell y'all, I'm so hyped for the new arc.

Have a nice day!

secrets | sukufushi  [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें