二十九

Small snoring noise awakens Megumi. Soft yawn escaped from his lips as he tried to stretched his arms up. He suddenly felt something next to him. A body. How can there be another body aside from his? He slowly fluttered his eyes open. Eyes shifting to his side as he noticed an arm wrapped around his waist.

'Who the fuck?' he thought, shifting to his side to take a look at the person sleeping next to him. He felt like his heartbeats stopped when he saw Sukuna. Sukuna's sleeping face. Megumi stared at the other until he realized what he's doing.

Sukuna looks so peaceful. He looks like an angel in Megumi's eyes. It's because he always see Sukuna with a frown. And this kind of thing is new to Megumi. And felt like he wanted to grab his phone and capture Sukuna's face while sleeping. He don't have the courage to do that anyway.

After zoning out for a while, Megumi tried to push Sukuna's arm away from him but whenever he did that, Sukuna would tighten his grip which made Megumi to just give up.

Megumi's cheeks were burning when he placed his hand over Sukuna's arm that is wrapped around him. His hand slowly traveled to Sukuna's bicep. Megumi pressed his lips together and tried to take a deep breathe.

He knows Sukuna's body is big. Bigger than his. And he knows that Sukuna loves working out, but not that much. Everyone can tell since his body's shape is good. For once, Megumi wanted to try working out.

Megumi's hand slowly grabbed Sukuna's arm, gently caressing it until his hand reaches to Sukuna's neck, up to his cheek. Megumi stared at him again as a small smile curled his lips. Megumi inhaled, unexpectedly smelling Sukuna's perfume.

'He smells good' Megumi thought as his hand reaches up to Sukuna's hair, slowly and gently brushing it with his fingers.

His heart wouldn't stop beating so fast as he suddenly thought of something that made him taken aback from what he's doing. It made his smile fade as he immediately pulled his hand back, shifting to his side again back facing Sukuna.

They're not even friends. More importantly, they're not even in a relationship. Megumi don't even know what kind of relationship they both have. Are they enemies? But to Megumi, he sees both of them as... strangers. If that's the best he can explain it. And to his surprise, he suddenly wanted to know what Sukuna thinks of their relationship.

What will Sukuna's reply? Will he also say that they're enemies? Friends? Megumi wanted to know.

He took a deep breathe again, closing his eyes as he suddenly remembered his childhood with Sukuna. Just like before, their relationship was special. But... they weren't friends. Sukuna would peck his cheeks whenever the other will leave. And he would hug Sukuna when they meet. What were their relationship before?

Megumi remembered. He shuddered in realization as fear suddenly struck his body.

His lips trembled. "He called me... little brother..."

Megumi gasped when he felt Sukuna's arm wrapped around his waist tightened. He gripped on his pillow as hard as he can until he heard a soft chuckle near his ear. That soft chuckle made his whole spirit awaken.

"Hmm? Are you still cold?"

"U-Uh... yes...?" Megumi retorted as his mind went blank. He couldn't think of anything as panic took over his body. He couldn't move even if he wanted to.

In his surprise, Megumi felt like he'd melt from what Sukuna did.

The other tucked him closer to him, wrapping his arms around him as he nuzzled his face in the back of his neck. Megumi felt a lump in his throat. It was too much for his heart. Is he abnormal for feeling that way to the other? Does he needs to go to the hospital to check his heart? Because he felt like exploding at the moment.