二十七

a/n: this chapter's gonna be a lil short, yep.

- - -

(few months ago before Megumi met Sukuna in Tokyo...)

"Megumi... Megumi... Megumi~"

"Shut up, old man. I already told you that I'm coming..."

"But you're five minutes late! When will you come?"

"Just wait. I'll be there soon."

Megumi brushes his hair with his fingers and stared at himself in the mirror.

He sighed, throwing the used tissue in the trash bin before leaving his restroom. Leaving his apartment, he didn't waste no time to grab a taxi as he's headed to the bar Gojo told him.

While in the taxi, he fixes his clothes and sighed again. It's his first time going in a bar though he's allowed to go in because he's old enough.

"Megumi~"

Gojo greeted him with a big smirk, hands slowly snaked over his shoulders as he smelled liquor all over Gojo's. His nose scrunched.

"Why did you call me here again?"

Gojo chuckled, giving him a path leading to a more peaceful place since their surroundings are a bit noisy, music blasting here and there and the smell of alcohol conquered the place.

"Have a seat first and we'll talk..." Gojo asks sitting on the couch and Megumi did what he's told.

Gojo raises a brow and faced the younger. "How's life?"

Megumi glanced at him, not changing his cold expression, "Still the same, how about you?"

Gojo didn't utter a word as he's only interested in the younger's life.

"How was the kid you used to like?"

"Who?" Megumi peeked at him in confusion. His head tilting a little to the left as he showed a very confused look making Gojo chuckle.

"Don't you remember him? Sukuna? Ryoumen Sukuna?"

"No...?" Megumi averted his gaze, "I don't."

Gojo stared back at him with a smile, his lips twitching, wanting to make fun of the younger. "You know, Megumi, denying it in front of my face won't help you."

"I'm not denying it..." anger was visible in Megumi's voice but he immediately calmed himself down as he didn't want to cause any problem to the other.

"He's actually here in Tokyo..." Gojo stared, grabbing his glass and poured something in there, his favorite liquor. "If you two met...." he handed the glass of liquor to Megumi as the other only stared at him.

"Show him your soft side..." Gojo asked Megumi to drink the liquor.

"I'm a good person, Gojo." Megumi shakes his head and about to place the glass away from him when Gojo stopped him with a small smirk.

"With a lot of secrets, you say?" Gojo grabbed Megumi's chin, forcing the other to open his mouth. Megumi didn't struggle and just stared, not wanting to fight back. "You're actually nasty, Megumi. Go. Get out."

Megumi didn't utter a word until he grabbed the glass, chugging the liquor and placed the glass back to its place. He looked at Gojo blankly, showing the other that he already drank it.

"Good. Now, let me ask you, are you drunk yet?"

Megumi closed his eyes and chuckled, small smirk slowly forming his lips as he crossed his legs, intertwining his fingers. "That's water."

Gojo laughed out loud, showing Megumi the bottle. "This is a strong one and I didn't add water in it. Tell me, Megumi..."

"What? I have nothing to tell you—"

"You love drinking, don't you?"

"No... I don't like. I don't like drinking alcohol."

"Lies again, huh?" Gojo chuckled, thinking of a good plan to expose the younger.

""But you don't get easily drunk even if you drink five glasses of this, right? If you're gonna deny it again, you'll be drinking more than what I mention—"

Gojo was interrupted when Megumi slammed his hands on the table and glared at him. Gojo only smiled at him, eyes forming a crescent moon shape.

"Yes, I am, and I'm not proud of it."

"Psh~ that sucks! That sure sucks!"

"So, even if you drink hundreds of alcohol, you won't get drunk?"

"You're exaggerating again, stop."

"That's actually cool but sad at the same time, you won't enjoy drinking alcohol ~"

"I don't even like drinking them. Disgusting."

"Now now, let's have another shot?"

"I'm a minor, Gojo. Shut up—"

"You shut up. I saw your room and you were drinking beers. Now, let's have a shot!"

Megumi only sighed as he can't do anything but to go with the other's flow. It's not like it'll kill him so there's no harm in drinking a few.

- - -

NOTE:

YES. YES. i have nothing to say but YES.

i updated today as fast as i can bcoz i will not update later coz unfortunately, im not feeling okay. i gotta rest my brain coz i am stressed in the latest ep of jujutsu kaisen manga!!

thank you for 16k reads!!<33 love y'all sm!💓

idek how to end this lmao but at the very end, something will happen to the both of them—