二十五

Megumi sighed, grabbing his phone placed under his pillow. He dialed a number and waited for the latter to answer his call.

"What do you want, Megumi?"

"Gojo... are you home?"

"Hmn. Why?"

"I'll come over..."

Megumi scowled when he didn't receive a reply from the latter.

"Gojo, you're not lying, are you?"

"Of course, I'm not. It's already nine, you should be sleeping by now. You have classes tomorrow."

"Today's Saturday, old man."

Megumi heard Gojo chuckled and his eyebrows met as he fidgets his fingers.

"Can I or I'm not allowed to come over..?"

"Well... you can. What do you want from me? If it's nothing serious then don't come over~"

Megumi's eyes narrowed as he lowered his head.

"I wouldn't call you if it's not important."

"... Hmm, okay. Go and buy some cake on your way here."

"Fine..."

Megumi sighed ending the call and immediately changed his clothes. He doesn't know what to do with the situation he's in at the moment and he knows that Gojo can help him if the latter wants to.

As promised, Megumi bought a small strawberry cake on the way to Gojo's house. It was a little expensive so he decided to ask Gojo to pay him back.

Arriving at Gojo's house, Megumi rang the doorbell, and soon, it opened. Megumi was about to greet the person who opened the door when he noticed who's in front of him right now.

"Inumaki? Inumaki Toge?"

The pale guy with hair-like Gojo frowned. His eyes squinted and raised an eyebrow at Megumi.

"You looked like you've seen a ghost..."

"I haven't seen you for a long time, of course, I would be surprised." Megumi giggled as the latter let him in.

Megumi sat on the couch as the latter took a seat across him. Inumaki crossed his legs while he grabbed his pocky, slowly eating a stick.

"What's your business with Satoru?"

Megumi raises an eyebrow when he noticed how Inumaki called Gojo by his name. "Wait... you're close-close with Gojo?"

Inumaki didn't reply as he only stared at Megumi until a white-haired man greeted them with a bright smile.

"Megumi! Where's the cake?"

Megumi handed the box to Gojo as the latter received it with a smile. "The cake's expensive, you gotta pay me."

Gojo pouts and looked at Inumaki who finished eating his box of pocky. Inumaki grabbed another pack while staring back at Gojo.

"What do you want?"

"Give Megumi the money."

"Why would I?"

"Huh..?! You have my wallet!"

Inumaki scowled and threw his snack on the table and faced Gojo.

"Am I the one who asked my Megumi to buy a cake?"