三十八

a/n: this may be a short chap so im sorry aaaa

* * *

"Sukuna! Hey!"

Sukuna came back to his senses when a hand covers his eyes. "What is it?"

"You're spacing out."

"So?"

The girl went quiet after that. Sukuna then heard a sigh from her. "You know that guy? With the uh... weird ass hair?"

"His hair's cute. Don't call him that."

"Whoa whoa..." she chuckled. "So defensive, my guy." when she was about to grab Sukuna's shoulder, a hand suddenly stopped her.

"Hey there kid, what are you doing?" it's a voice of a man, and raspy one. The girl immediately turned around to look at the person who stopped her from touching Sukuna. Sukuna also did the same as his eyes widen in surprise seeing him.

"W-What are yo—"

The tall man pulled Sukuna closer to him and stared at the girl flashing a small smile, "what are you doing to my sugar baby?"

Sukuna suddenly had the urge to vomit at what he just heard. Of course, what's gotten into this old man?! Sukuna would've already hit him but he's a Fushiguro and still treasures his life.

"Su-sugar WHAT?!"

"You heard him." Sukuna heaved a sigh.

The girl didn't say anything and just left them alone in the street.

"Oh well, that went smoother than I expected."

"What do you even need from me?" Sukuna pulled himself away. Folding his arms on his chest.

"Just come with me. And I'm asking you this nicely, Ryoumen Sukuna." Sukuna didn't know why his voice sounded so different. Is he mad?

"What if don't want to? You haven't told me your reasons why you just did that." Sukuna insisted as he tried to back away but Toji got a grip of his arm. Sukuna felt at that moment, he already couldn't flee.

"Just come with me."

Sukuna didn't know what happened next when Toji suddenly made him smell something and the next thing he knew, he felt Toji carried him.

* * *

Megumi sat on his bed, contemplating. He kind of suddenly regret what he just requested to his Dad. Will Sukuna forgive him? Will the other get mad at him? Megumi just hope everything's going to go well.

Megumi suddenly received a call from his Dad.

"Yeah? What is it Da—" he's surprised seeing his Dad inviting him to FaceTime. He immediately clicked it and what he'd seen in the next few seconds almost ended his life.

Toji showed him an unconscious Sukuna with no top and is very veeeery wet. As in WET.

W E T.

Megumi internally screamed as he tried his best to not yell at his Dad for doing such a thing.

"I just told you to kidnap him not to do this ugh...! DAD!" he groaned.

Megumi's face is all red as tomato.

"Aren't you going to pay him a visit?"

"Dad! You went too far!"

"What? I mean," Toji suddenly showed him a clean towel, "wanna wipe him clean then?"

Megumi didn't know that his Dad IS that evil. In the end, he had no choice but to go. He also wanted to apologize to Sukuna. Even though Sukuna was bad to him, still, what his Dad did isn't good at all. And still, it is his fault.

"Dad"! Megumi stormed inside the mansion own by his Dad, obviously. "DAD! WHERE ARE YO—"

"SHH!" Toji approached him. "He's in your old room. Better go there as fast as you can before Sukuna wakes up or he'll see everything, what I mean everything is EVERYTHING in your room. Do you want to see his shocked face? Flustered? Oh well, let us wait then. Or are you afraid that he'll see all the posters you have? You know, about those sexy gay men you received from the gay bars you went to—"

"POSTERS OF WHAT?"

Megumi froze on his spot when he heard Sukuna's voice echoed in the big ass living room.

"TH-THOSE ARE JUST FREEBIES AND I DON'T WANT TO THROW THEM AWAY BECAUSE— BECAUSE THEY ARE HOT!" Megumi covered his mouth. Did he just say something that shouldn't be said?!

"Oops," Toji started walking away. "I think my job's done here, well, I left a box there with TOYS that you guys might enjoy. Those are also from some gay bars though I don't understand why they always deliver it to my son, well, I don't care so you two enjoy your night as well." the Toji literally left leaving the two in an unexpected situation.

"Did your father just freaking kidnapped me and what's all those pictures and other stuff in your big ass room? So you actually have... wigs and other sexy costumes?" Sukuna felt something familiar building inside him.

"W-Wait I can explain..." Megumi felt his knees wobble. Oh no, he's about to fall! This situation is too much for him! And how can he even explain it to Sukuna?! He's not even prepared! He wants to get eaten by the soil or just disappear! He doesn't want to face Sukuna yet!

"Do your explanation while wearing the sexy bunny costume I saw in your room." Sukuna's voice was even more colder than before! Megumi felt chills. "DO IT NOW!"

"Ye-YES DADDY— I MEAN SUKUNA! I WILL! J-JUST WAIT!" then Megumi ran as fast as he can till he arrives in his room, closing the door behind him as he suddenly fell on the tiles, clutching his heart as he breathed hard.

"Fuck... he saw... he saw everything... did he also see my pictures of wearing bikini's and wigs?!" Megumi punches himself. "I HATE MY OLD SELF!"

* * *

a/n: BWAHA— *chokes* — anyways, im currently laughing bc i said "i need to update" then i made a new chap but in a different story— gosh im so dumb— btw thanks for 63k reads I WILL TRY TO DRAW SUKUNA AND MEGUMI IN BUNNY COSTUMES