三十三

a/n: hayoOOOO I'm back! <33 i was in a heartbreak- fuck dem aot spoilers,,

- - -

"So you're gonna stay with us for a month?"

"Yup. How's life, Masaru?"

"Doing fine~ how 'bout you?"

"Fine, I guess? I'm depressed."

"Depressed my ass," Sukuna breathed. He's lying on the couch while his brother Masaru interviews Satomi.

"I remember the news about you being kidnapped," Masaru choked when he heard that from Sukuna. His eyes were as big as the tangerine he's holding.

"She what?!"

"I'm not saying things twice," that made Masaru shut his mouth. Satomi placed her hand over her chest as she let out a loud laugh. "Why're you laughing?!"

Satomi wiped the imaginary tears on her eyes while trying to hold her laugh. "I wasn't kidnapped. The news are spreading false information again. Gojo pulled me into his car while I was walking on the street."

"To people it looks like you got kidnapped," Masaru peeled the tangerine and instead of giving it to Satomi because she asked him to peel it for her, he ate it. And Satomi saw it.

"Sometimes, Masaru can be a little sly devil and at the same time can be a very loving angel," she taps her chin and looked over at Sukuna. "But the older brother is pure evil."

Sukuna didn't utter a word as he only laid on the couch with closed eyes, but Satomi knows he's awake.

"About Megumi...." Satomi started as she's still staring at Sukuna, and noticed that Sukuna faced them with open eyes. She chuckled. If it's really about Megumi, Sukuna would listen. "I mean, Megumi's father, Toji-san, I saw him the other day with my brother. I think they're talking about you, Sukuna." her eyebrows raised when Sukuna sat up.

"They're talking about me?" he asks, fingers running through his hair.

"Why not talk to them? With Toji-san?" Satomi looks at her nails, "I think you did something to make him visit here?" a small smirk played on her lips.

Masaru rapidly blinked while staring at them. He had no idea who's who but he knows Gojo. "Who's Toji?"

Satomi's still looking at her nails and uttered, "Megumi's father. I want to marry hi— I mean, yeah, Megumi's father."

Satomi nervously laughs as her tongue almost slipped.

The brothers didn't ask her why or what or what the fuck she's talking about. They didn't really care since she likes to talk nonsense.

"I'm going!" Satomi grabbed her bag and Sukuna's forehead immediately wrinkled.

"To where?"

Satomi rolled her eyes and slightly flipped her hair, "of course, to my house, where else?" she sighed, placing a hand over her forehead and looked at them again, "I don't want to stay here not because I hate you guys but I just don't sleep, I'm busy watching dramas and playing."

"That's unhealthy!" Masaru looked at Satomi in horror. "Will you not pass out the next day?"

Satomi smirked but sighed after that, she couldn't handle their 'amateur' selves. "I'm pro, Saru. Isn't a big deal if I collapsed 'cause what are hospitals for?" then she left with a wink.