十六

extra note: YUUIIIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

~ ~ ——— ~ ~

"What should I do?"

"Shut up."

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

"I said..." Sukuna dropped his phone and turned around, choking Yuuji to death. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"UwaAaaaAh~" Yuuji grabbed Sukuna's face while the latter looked at him with disgust. "SUKUNAA! WHAT SHOULD I D—"

"I said shut up! Shut up!" Sukuna snatched his pillow and immediately shoved it to Yuuji's face, wanting to kill the younger. "You're so fucking loud! Can't you see I'm focusing on my game?!"

Sukuna gritted his teeth and sat back to his place while Yuuji hurled the pillow away from him and tried to breathe. He was out of breath after that attempted murder of his cousin.

"Were you trying to kill me?!"

Yuuji grabbed Sukuna by his collar, making Sukuna accidentally drop his phone on the floor. He's in Yuuji's room since it's the weekend. He had nowhere to go but some clubs and shops he likes.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Sukuna snapped, almost whacking Yuuji but what made him stop is Yuuji's crying face. He hesitated at first but he soon patted Yuuji's back, trying to avert the younger's stare. He just can't handle Yuuji with a face like that. And he's curious why Yuuji's suddenly crying out of nowhere.

"I... S-SukuUnaaAa..."

The older male looked disgusted but Yuuji's still his cousin. Of course, seeing his cousin like this is sure troubling. Even if Yuuji's dumb, Sukuna still cares for him.

"What is it?" he sighed, placing his hand on Yuuji's back to console the latter. Sukuna is confused at the moment but since Yuuji started crying out of nowhere, it still concerns him.

Yuuji pursed his lips into a pout earning a slightly disgusted look from Sukuna.

"Stop being a baby and tell me already," Sukuna said, trying to talk nicely even though he wanted to punch Yuuji real hard. He hates it when people are like this and instead of telling their problems, they continue to cry and cry. And that's what Sukuna hates the most. Why can't people be straightforward like him? That's why he's always yelling or pissed.

"I did something... baaaAd..." Sukuna wanted to laugh because of Yuuji's voice cracking but it seemed like it's a serious matter so he tried his best to restrain himself.

"What did you do? You stole a strawberry cake?" Sukuna joked and was about to laugh it off when he noticed how Yuuj's face gloomed. He sighed, massaging his temple before looking straight into Yuuji's eyes.

"Fucking tell me already. Stop being shit and tell me. I'll count to ten if you still won't tell anything..." Sukuna picked up his phone as he tightened his grip on Yuuji's shoulder. "I will beat you to death."

Yuuji frowned as if he's battling with himself. Deep inside, he wanted to tell Sukuna about it but his problem is about his friend... Megumi. And he has no idea what will happen if he'll talk about it with his cousin knowing that Sukuna might snap and will punch him to death. He's not scared but worried. But more like..., he doesn't understand his emotions right now.

"Seven..."

"...e-eeeh?! You should start at one!"

"I already did... eight—"