四 [edited]

* * *

"Megumi?! My name is Nobara. Kugisaki Nobara," she extended her arm but the man didn't shake hands with her. That embarrassed Nobara but she didn't mind.

"Tch..." she heaved a sigh before letting the two inside, grabbing Yuuji before he can enter.

"Ah—ouch!" Yuuji escaped from Nobara's arms but her glare still remains.

"Whaaaat?" he whines.

"Why didn't you tell us that you're with your cousin or you have a cousin?!"

Yuuji scratches the back of his neck, smiling. "I thought I already did...."

He thought his friends already knew that he has a cousin.

Nobara pouts, crossing her arms as both of them decided to go in, only meeting Yuuji's cousin pinning Megumi on his bed.

"W-WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Yuuji and Nobara ran to the room, pushing Sukuna away from Megumi who looked flustered.

"What did you do?" Yuuji asks but Sukuna just stared at Megumi until he was smacked on the head.

"I said what did you do to him?" Yuuji gazed back at Megumi who was panting heavily and back to Sukuna. He rested his hands on his waist and shot glares to his cousin.

"I did nothing." Sukuna whistled. "I just asked him something..." he sat on the wooden chair next to Megumi's study table.

"What did you ask him?" Yuuji became curious since Sukuna would never do that to a person he didn't know unless... those two knows each other. "Wait, don't tell me you know Megumi?!"

Sukuna frowns, "No. That's not it, stupid." he hissed, closing his eyes trying to hear Megumi's voice while the latter's talking to Nobara.

Yuuji watches Sukuna and waited for his cousin to talk but he got tired of waiting and approached to his friends instead.

"We were just talking there for like 10 second and then you two were already doing IT?!" Nobara couldn't accept the fact that Megumi's into Yuuji's cousin because she plans to take Sukuna out later for a date!

"What do you mean doing IT?" Megumi hissed, pulling Nobara's ear causing her to yelp in pain and pushes herself away from Megumi.

"That was painful!"

"Stop it and just tell us what did he do to make you... look so scared," Yuuji scratches his cheek while Nobara and him stared at Megumi intensely. 

"He..." Megumi paused.

He didn't want to tell them. If he did, his secret... yes! The reason why he got scared of Yuuji's cousin is because he met him before and discovered his secrets.

Megumi wasn't that bothered but the fact that he's Yuuji's cousin, he can't let Sukuna tell that secret to Yuuji or else he'll jump off a bridge.

"Whaaaat?" Nobara rolls her eyes while waiting.

Both of them are becoming impatient while Megumi's still contemplating if he should tell them or not.

"Your precious Megumi is—"

"NO!" Megumi immediately sent glares to Sukuna who had a sly smirk plastered on his face. The way he stare at Megumi made Yuuji narrow his eyes, feeling something suspicious between the two.

"What?" Sukuna chuckles, rolling his eyes as he was amused by Megumi's reaction. "I'm just gonna tell them that you're actually quite good-looking." he shrugs.

Megumi felt relieved by that and side glanced at his friends meeting their confused stare. He heaved a sigh and facepalmed.

"It's nothing... really." he wiped the sweat off his forehead and noticed that the two were about to open their mouths, maybe to ask him but he soon cut them off. "Don't ask anything or I'm kicking you all out."

The two nod their heads like a slave who received a command from their master. Megumi felt uncomfortable from Sukuna's intense stare so he decided to ask them for dinner.

"I wanna eat something weird..." Yuuji sat next to his cousin who minded his own little world.

"Eat shit." Nobara bluntly responds and Yuuji didn't hesitate to hit her with the bowl he's holding. Out of shock, Nobara accidentally hit Megumi's face with her elbow as his face immediately gloomed.

"I-I... hehe! Megumi!" Nobara laughed her nervousness but Megumi dragged her arm on the table, grabbing a knife as he pointed it on her neck.

"NOOOOO!" Yuuji screamed in sorrow, watching Megumi ended Nobara.

Yuuji clasped his hands together, closing his eyes as he prayed. He also faked a cry while Megumi did the same.

Sukuna looked at them in disbelief. "You guys need therapy?"

* * *

a/n:

have a nice day!

what do you think is Megumi's secrets? lol