Chapter 13

Tae's pov

I'm in my room with my baby rose also with Jin's bird snowball because the two babies like each other and I was getting bored so I get up from my bed "Come on rose and snowball" I called for them and snowball chirps and flies then lands on my shoulder as for rose she comes next to me. I open my door rose walks out first then me with snowball on my shoulder and we walked around of course I don't know what's happening anymore because Jin was attacked by shadows and now the rudest princesses ever are here which I hate ugh!!! life can be mean at times.

I was walking down the halls with rose and snowball "there's nothing to do" I mumbled snowball chirps I turn to him "what is it snowball" he gives off my shoulder and flies away so I follow him and rose follows too we get outside and keep going fared in the garden that I never been in before.

"What is this places"I questioned snowball kept flying so me and rose keep following him after a bit snowball chirps and lands on a book stand with a creepy black leather book on it I walk to the book "what why is there a book out here?"I was conf...

"What is this places"I questioned snowball kept flying so me and rose keep following him after a bit snowball chirps and lands on a book stand with a creepy black leather book on it I walk to the book "what why is there a book out here?"I was confused on why there is a book out in this part of the garden then snowball chirps again "what snowball want me to open the book?" he nods his little bird head.

I sigh and open the book and I started to read

Long ago there was a young girl named Lilith and she was beloved by all because of her beauty so many gave her gifts and she couldn't be happier but her sister Emerald hated that Lilith had every man in love with her sister then herself. So one day Emerald has enough and of this so she cursed Lilith to lose her beauty and alone forever which worked didn't because Lilith had a heart of gold so the curse didn't affect her the curse reversed itself  on to Emerald making her ugly which made her even more mad then she already was after that she killed Lilith her own sister and everyone she hated and then listened dark and shadow magic erasing she self by using those spills. After that she wasn't Emerald anymore she called herself the mistress a being that can control shadows and also control anyone with whom has darkness within them as time goes on the mistress will found someone who has darkness within them that's soon to come out.

My eyes widened at information that I just read so this mistress is evil because she was jealous of her sister and that she curse back fired on her too.....wait is this what's around Yoongi!! oh no is there has to be a way to stop her I flip there the pages and see this

No one can stop the mistress once she control someone's darkness.

Well shit this isn't going to end will for anyone of us.

Hey everyone sorry for the late update I have been busy with school and my finally are coming up too so yeah also happy late new year people!💜