Chapter 19

Aly's pov
I was walking around the village since I haven't been outside for a few days because of my scales are still spreading around my body and my wolf ears are now a bit smaller and lost a lot of it's blue color. So yeah I can't believe that side of my is dying then I'm thoughts were cut by "BEST FRIEND!!" I turn to the voice to see my best friend Nana and I was shocked that she is finally here "BEST FRIEND!" I said and I go to her and hug my best friend for life "omg I haven't seen you in like for ever girl."

You see Nana have been out seas for a while now they are finally back she pulls away from the hug and then sees my wolf ears and tail are dying "what happened to your wolf side Aly." I sighed "will there is this darkness named the mistress is going after Yoongi then she is now after me making my wolf side die and I don't know why she is after me at all" "wow I have missed a lot but don't worry I'll look through my spill book to see what I can do for you" I smile knowing that Nana will try her best to help me "so let's forget about this whole mess and hang out like we use to when we were younger" "ok let's go be the idiots we use to be best friend" she laughs and warps her arm around my shoulder "hell yeah best friend."

We found ourselves at a cafe catching up with each other because like I said before we haven't seen each other in a while then I asked how her and Anthony are doing which she answered with "we are doing amazing he is just a loving guy who I love a...

We found ourselves at a cafe catching up with each other because like I said before we haven't seen each other in a while then I asked how her and Anthony are doing which she answered with "we are doing amazing he is just a loving guy who I love a lot but also he can be a beast in bed though" "ok I didn't need to hear that part Nana keep your sex life out of here please because I don't need to hear you say anything about how you and Anthony do it. Nana laughs as she shakes her head "sorry Aly I'll stop talking about that" "thank you" "but he went hard I couldn't walk for a week because of his powerful thrusts" I lay my head on the table and groan soon after.

🔮Magical time skip🔮 (because I'm lazy)

3rd pov
They were walking back to the castle talking and laughing but then shadows appear in front of the two "Aly shadows are here" Nana points at the shadows and Aly's eyes widened "oh no we have to take them down" Nana nods and got ready to fights. Soon the shadows started to run to them Aly was about the set fire to one of the shadows but all of a sudden she felt weak and fell to her knees "I guess the mistress's power just kicked in" one of the shadows said at this point Nana was mad "no one does this to my best friend!" She starts fighting the shadows with her spills but then a powerful blast hits the young witch making her fall back and the shadows grab Aly "thank you for helping us get this pet" after that they shadows disappeared with Aly "n-no this c-can't being h-happening."

Nana's pov
My arm was hurts as hell so I groan in pain and have to tell the others about about this whole thing "A-Azazel" once I said that my demon boyfriend Anthony appears and saw me in pain so quickly comes to me and picks me up princess style "Nana what happened to you!!" I explain what happened "oh no let's go tell the others about Aly being kidnapped by this mistress" I nod and he starts running back to the castle with me in his arms.

Once there he kicks the door open "Everyone get out here now!!!" Anthony yells and soon enough they all come down the stairs "What is it- Nana! What happened to you!!!!!" Jin said "Aly was taken by the mistress and Nana tried her best to stop the shadows but they hit her with a powerful blast" Anthony explained and soon Jin, Yoongi, Tae started to tear up a bit and the incubuses and I was getting worried about my best friend I just hope she's going to be ok.

Aly's pov
I wake up in some cage with a lech made of chains around my neck I look around this room that I'm in

Aly's pov I wake up in some cage with a lech made of chains around my neck I look around this room that I'm in

The cage:

"Well look who's finally up" I look at the voice to see the darkness of Yoongi "why I'm here" "How rube you are not going to ask for my name" he said dramatically I roll my eyes "answer my question" "fine you are part of the mistress plan and the ...

"Well look who's finally up" I look at the voice to see the darkness of Yoongi "why I'm here" "How rube you are not going to ask for my name" he said dramatically I roll my eyes "answer my question" "fine you are part of the mistress plan and the name is Suga the better side for Yoongi and pretty soon he is will and I'll be in control with your help little pet" Suga giggles a bit and at this point I'm getting a bit mad "that's not going to happen Suga!!" I yell at him but he laughs at me.

"You are wrong because very soon little Yoongi heart will break and I'll be the one who is going to take over and take my Daddy Jimin and the crown for myself and the mistress" Suga smirks at me I'm gonna like any of this at all.

Finally Nana and Anthony are in this book after so long so yeah I hope you liked this chapter and also I'm gonna do a Q&A soon so leave any question on Q&A but coming soon chapter ok bye people.💜