Chapter 30

(Back to present time with the kids or more like the present future)

Aaron's pov

It's Christmas which means another Navidad (Christmas) without mom and dad and I hate it because seeing my cousins being with their parents being happy on Christmas Day hurts me so much seeing that and I been hating Christmas theses past years.

I groan and just turned to the Christmas tree that's in the new living room because again the castle needed a bit of a makeover on the inside

I'm sitting on the couch and just looked at the tree then sighed I grabbed a hold of my necklace and not any ordinary necklace it was mom's necklace before she gave it to me when I was 5 years old which was that was the last Christmas with mama an...

I'm sitting on the couch and just looked at the tree then sighed I grabbed a hold of my necklace and not any ordinary necklace it was mom's necklace before she gave it to me when I was 5 years old which was that was the last Christmas with mama and papa since papa went to help with a war then died after winning and momma died a year later after saving uncle Jimin and instead of him getting stabbed she was the one who got stabbed then uncle Jimin which was I guess selfish in a way but momma did it to save auntie's lover though I cling onto my necklace and just remember the day momma gave me.

Flashback

3rd pov

Five year old Aaron ran to her mom and giggled and Aly smiled at her daughter "my little princess you want to open your gift" "can I mommy" "yes you can my little princess but don't tell your dad about this" Aly said with her finger over her lips and Aaron nods her little head as her mom grabs a small gift from underneath the tree that's for the little mixed girl

And walks back to her daughter "here Ana" Aaron takes the gift and opens it the gift then gasp softly after seeing the necklace that's in the boxes

Necklace:

"But mommy it your necklawes" Aaron said to her mom "I know but now it's your" "reawlly" "yes because if we are ever separated from each other just wear this necklaces and never take it off because it's a part of me so that means when I'm away you...

"But mommy it your necklawes" Aaron said to her mom "I know but now it's your" "reawlly" "yes because if we are ever separated from each other just wear this necklaces and never take it off because it's a part of me so that means when I'm away you still have a part of me with you at all times" Aly said with a smile then kneels down as her daughter runs to her mom's arms and they hug "thawk you mommy!!" as small tears in her eyes and Aly pulls away a bit and wipes the little girl's tears "it's nothing Ana" and Aly kissed Aaron's forehead.

End flashback

Aaron's pov (again)

I remember that day and I never took off the necklace since it was the last gift momma gave me "Aaron" I snap out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Lucina "yes Lucina" "you wish to see you parents again right?" I was shocked by that question "y-yes wait did you" "Aaron I'm an angel remember so a know theses things" I sighs "yes I do want to see momma and papa again but that's impossible to bring them back" Lucina just smiles at me "I have a way now stay here I'm going to bring your siblings here" then she left the living room and I just stayed and I really didn't question it and just waited.

Small timeskip

After a bit Lucina came back with Asher, Elena and Alex came to the living room "what's happening Lucina" Asher asked and Lucina just smiled at the kids "kids we are going to another timeline where your parents are alive and well" Lucina said and all of our eyes widened in shock "wait really" Alex asked "yes Alex I can do that if that's what you want" me and my siblings look at each other "we can really see them" Elena said "yes you can and spend the day with them but that's really up to you four" Lucina said my siblings look at me and nod and I smiled and faces Lucina "please we all want this" I said and with that Lucina made a portal and kept smiling "alright then but you four have to disguise yourselves because we don't want to damage that timeline" Lucina warning us and we just nod.

Lucina walks into the portal then we did to I can't wait for this because finally we all can spend a Christmas with momma and papa no more feeling upset about it

It's going to be great and I can't wait to see my parents again in person.

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you liked this chapter and sadly this is the end on Love me On yes it's finally over but don't worry maybe I'll make a second book but that's if you guys want that to happen so yeah hopefully you all liked this book as much as I liked writing it and yeah that's it for me right now also have a great holidays with family, friends!!!

See you all next year!💜