Chapter 25

??? pov

I sigh as I look at a portrait that's hang in the entrance

and it looks different I know because the castle had some different changes in some room and even the entrance that now looks like this the portrait is of my mom and dad who aren't around anymore they died when I was around 6 to 5 years old since ...

and it looks different I know because the castle had some different changes in some room and even the entrance that now looks like this the portrait is of my mom and dad who aren't around anymore they died when I was around 6 to 5 years old since dad died before mom which still hurts knowing that they are gone but life goes on I guess.

Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Aaron the daughter of late queen Aly and late king Adrian of Avalor which makes me the crowned princess too also my half dragon hybrid and half succubus and I'm the first ever hybrid of both that anyone knows of in this time also I have a big family since my aunts and uncles have kids of there own too and everyday in the castle is filled with happiness sand enjoy just how momma and papa had it I looked back at the portrait "momma, papa I miss you both so much I wish you were here" I said out loud because I don't if anyone hears me "Aaron".

I turn around to face the voice to be met with my three cousins Andrew, Jonathan and Malia the children of Namjin "hey guys" "looking at aunt and uncle portrait again?" Andrew said because I do this a lot "yeah I can't help it" "will you could try to ask about them Ana then looking at the portrait" Andrew and his younger siblings nod agreeing with him "yeah Ana should try that!" Malia said with a smile "do it Ana!" Jonathan said to me "I'll try but it's not going to go with your guys mom" "oh right eomma and appa doesn't really like talking about their younger siblings" Andrew did which is true "anyways I have to go train with Lucina so see you guys later" "bye Ana".

I leave and try to find Lucina because she always changes were we are going to train at them I heard giggles coming from somewhere so I follow the giggles and I was lead me to the garden

I see Violet who's sitting on the grass watching her little brother Leo who's playing and they are the children of Taekook and let's just say that they are just like their dad always bring trouble in the castle I saw two girls are trying to chase ...

I see Violet who's sitting on the grass watching her little brother Leo who's playing and they are the children of Taekook and let's just say that they are just like their dad always bring trouble in the castle I saw two girls are trying to chase Leo those two girls are Luna and Star the children of Yoonmin and they are are the same age as Leo so best friends you can say I left from and kept trying to find Lucina.

After a while I found Lucina in papa's study

I walk in "Lucina" she turns to me and smiles "hello Aaron ready for training" I nod then this happened "now!" I felt two people tackle me to the ground "Hey get off me!" they giggle "never big sis" "alright enough little princess and prince get o...

I walk in "Lucina" she turns to me and smiles "hello Aaron ready for training" I nod then this happened "now!" I felt two people tackle me to the ground "Hey get off me!" they giggle "never big sis" "alright enough little princess and prince get off Ana" another voice said "but Asher" they whine "Elena, Alex" they huff and get off me and get up "thanks Ash" "it's nothing sis" oh yeah these are my siblings Asher and the twins Elena and Alex yeah mama and papa had four kids which are us.

I look at the twins and they come and hug me "sorry Aaron" I smile at them "it's fine but don't did it again" "we wouldn't" Elena said and hugs me tighter as Alex nods "Lucina why are we all here in papa's study?" Asher asked "because you need to learn more about your parents is that fine with you all" the four of us look at each other and nod and we go and sit on the red couch as Lucina sat on the white one "ok let's start with your mother she was born as a half werewolf and dragon hybrid and she was happy being both but when the mistress took her and she killed your mother's werewolf side which made her dragon side stronger then ever and the mistress controlled her but your father was able to break it and brought her back to herself without the werewolf side of hers"

I didn't know that part I just thought that mama was just a dragon but not a half werewolf "what about papa" Alex asked and Lucina chuckles a bit "your father was very different from your mother he was more of a brute demon who didn't care what he did at first but when he met your mother will he changed for her and turned him into a better man that he was and fought for his family and home because he didn't want anything bad happen to you all and that's what he did" Lucina said with a sad smile.

Me and my siblings look at each other then back at Lucina "Lucina" I said and she looked at me "yes Aaron" "is it true that mama had a heart of gold and papa was stronger then thing" "yes and the four of you are just like them since you all have hearts of gold and are strong in your own ways will I have to go find your cousins so you all can stay in here if you like" she said and leaves the room.

We stayed in there and looked around and saw pictures of mama and papa looking happy some of there wedding day "guys look" Asher said and shows a picture of all of us when I was 7 Asher was around 4 and the twins were just 3 months old with mama and papa holding the twins as me and Asher stand in front of them "the last picture we ever took with mama and papa" I said "yeah but at least it's still here and that they are always in our hearts" Asher said and the twins smile "yeah and they are just showing us in the sky are right" Elena said and we agreed with her because it's true.

Mama Papa I love you and I hope can be as a great rulers just like you someday.

Hi everyone I hope you liked this chapter and the kids too so yeah also if you have any questions for the characters then go to Q & A coming soon chapter also I will have introduction for the kids too ok bye people💜