Chapter 29

💜Aly and Adrian's chapter💜

Note this is their coronation day and Andrew is 4 years old and Aaron she is 3 and Asher is 1 and Violet is around 4 or 5  months old and the younger ones don't exist just yet

3rd pov

Today is the where Aly and Adrian get crown king and queen of Avalor and yes they may be the younger siblings but the older ones didn't want to be crowned so they gave it to Adrian and Aly in their words they would be better rules then them also that means that their daughter and son Aaron and Asher would be crowned princess and prince of Avalor which is going to be great.

The hybrid and incubus are getting ready separately do to the request of Lucina and the kids are with her since she also has Andrew and little Violet too so yeah Aly is just fixing her hair humming some song and she is by herself because everyone is out making sure that everything goes smoothly since there was some threat of a war on Avalor which is making everyone worried about it but nothing is going to happen that the coronation.

Adrian was having a calm time without his brothers, cousins, friends and kids around him and yes he does love his kids but at times he needs a break to himself which is why he is getting ready alone and please don't take him the wrong way for just being a incubus who wants some alone time after he finishes getting ready and he leaves the room he was in and walks to go find the others which were Nana, Tae and Yoongi because the other half is still helping out things today is the for this couple.

Back to Aly she looks into the mirror and smiles at the dress that she is wearing

The dress and shoes:

"Lucina did a really good job on getting this dress for me and who ever she had to make this did a beautiful job on it" Aly said and fix's the dress a bit then leaves the room and walks to were she has to be and waves to some of the servants that ...

"Lucina did a really good job on getting this dress for me and who ever she had to make this did a beautiful job on it" Aly said and fix's the dress a bit then leaves the room and walks to were she has to be and waves to some of the servants that were around there "princess" Aly turns to the voice and smiles "hi Andy" Adrain was amazed with his wife's beauty and walks over to her and takes her hand and kisses it "you look beautiful princess" "you don't look bad yourself" "ready to be crowned love of your home" "ready as I ever be" they couple hold hands and walked to the balcony  to where everyone in the kingdom will see them finally it's happening.