The Beginning

Long ago there was a beautiful kingdom where demons, devils live it's called the Abyssal Plains and the queen was a beautiful woman named Elizabeth Kim. The king was a very handsome men named Joon and Elizabeth she is a demon but Joon is a incubus and incubus is a sex demon who feeds on sexual energy. One day Elizabeth fell pregnant with their first son then after that had three more son and end up being incubus like their dad but Joon was never there for his sons he just cared about was fighting other kingdoms never was a dad.

As the Kim brothers got older like around Adrian was 6, Jungkook was 8, Jimin was 9, Namjoon 11. Their cousin Hoseok was always with them and his mom is sisters with Elizabeth and he's 9. Then one day she was thinking of visiting one of her old friends so " boys can you come down here please" see her four sons come down stairs and Namjoon said " yes mom" " today we are going to see a every good friend of my."

The boys where a little confused but they just to leave to Abyssal Plains so they walk outside with their mom and in the car was ready to go. After a while the boys looked outside the windows to see what's out there when they get a beautiful and colorful kingdom that looked like it was from Mexico. People were dancing, singing the boys loved it and their mom smiled because it reminds her when she lived in Mexico. Some time later they get in front of a beautiful castle

the car came to a stop they get out and a knight came up to them and said " welcome to Avalor queen Elizabeth" as he bowed then walks them to the door and opens it to let them in

the car came to a stop they get out and a knight came up to them and said " welcome to Avalor queen Elizabeth" as he bowed then walks them to the door and opens it to let them in. The main room

Which was a beautiful then a men, a women come down the stairs and the said "hello old friend I see you haven't changed since the last time we saw each other" Elizabeth says "it's really nice to see you again" the man says "to you as will Elizabet...

Which was a beautiful then a men, a women come down the stairs and the said "hello old friend I see you haven't changed since the last time we saw each other" Elizabeth says "it's really nice to see you again" the man says "to you as will Elizabeth" the queen see that Elizabeth as sons which made her smile. "Elizabeth are these your sons" "yes they are my sons Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Adrian" as she pointed to who's who.

They were talking when two figures run by one was a tiger hybrid with a phone in his hand as the second was a cat hybrid trying to get him. The cat hybrid said "TAE GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!"  "no I don't want to" but keeps running away then two more come by but the little was half wolf and dragon hybrid is in the kittens hybrid arms as they try to keep up with the other two. Then Elizabeth asked "you two had kids?" " yes we did three pretty boys and a beautiful girl and kids can you come over here please" the four go to their parents as they said "yes mother" "kids this my dears friend queen Elizabeth and her sons Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Adrian."