Chapter 23

3rd pov

After they where hiding behind the flipped tables "what do we do" Jungkook asked the others "I don't know because Yoongi isn't himself since his now Suga and Aly is now a dragon who's deadly too" Namjoon points out since it's true Suga is out controlling Yoongi's body and Aly is a dragon that's being controlled by the mistress so things are going great for everyone right now "we have to break them out of it" Taehyung said and they all nod "Tae's right we have to break them out of there control we have to do Yoongi first because I think Aly is going to be a bit harder to break out of her control" Hoseok said and he is right "ok this is the plan Jimin you are going to break Yoongi out of this control from Suga" Jin said as he looked that Jimin.

The younger incubus's eyes widened a bit "What! No Yoongi hates me because I'm the one who made Suga come out it's all my fault" Jimin said and he feels guilty for what he did to Yoongi then he felt a hand on his shoulder Jimin looks to see that it was Jin's hand "Jimin isn't not your fault it's Rosè fault she forced you to be her date but you can still fix your mistake by bring our Yoongi back" Jimin smiles a bit "ok I'll try my best" "great let's do this" Ariana said and then they all get up and ready bring back Yoongi and Aly.

Suga and mistress along with dragon Aly are fighting the knights then "hey over here doll face" Suga turns to see Jimin "oh it's just you daddy" Suga said as he walks over to the incubus and Jimin smirks "yeah it's me and you said that you want me in bed right" "you finally agreed to be mine and only mine daddy Jimin" "hey stop that!" That is Yoongi who is trapped inside of Suga's mind because he can see and hear everything that Suga can so yeah "will then come and get your daddy doll" Jimin said with a smirk because Suga just fell for his trap.

Suga of course being a I guess slut that he is he walks over to Jimin and he warps his arms around Jimin's neck and before he knew it the incubus quickly grabs Suga's necklace and takes it off which kinda of pushed Suga back a bit "don't dare you break my necklace demon!" Jimin smirked "you are right I'm a demon and we don't follow rules" he throws the necklace on the ground which breaks the necklace Suga's eyes widened "no you did bitch!!" soon a mist comes around Suga "no no no! I can't lose no! I'll get you Jimin!" and Jimin laughs "sorry honey you are to late so bye" he waves at Suga and the shadows screams a bit at he disappears revealing Yoongi in his white dress and his minty kitten ears and tail.

Jimin quickly went to Yoongi and catch the kitten before he fell to the ground "I gotcha kitten" "hmm J-Jimin" "yes it's me kitten and don't worry your safe Suga can't get you anymore" the incubus smiles at the hybrid and the kitten smiles back "come on let's hide you Yoonie" Yoongi nods and Jimin picks up the hybrid bridal style and runs to the others.

"You little shit of an demon killed Suga you will pay for what you have done!!!?!??" Oh no the mistress is mad now I wonder what will happen next.

Hi everyone also sorry for the somewhat short chapter so if u have any questions for everyone in the world(fanfic) go to Q&A coming soon chapter for the character questions ok ok bye 💜