Chapter 8

Yoongi's pov

I was taking a walk in town saying hello to some of the townsfolk but I kept hearing this voice
"Let the darkness consume you hybrid" am getting scared because I don't know why I hear this voice at all
"You will find out soon yoongi once you let the darkness consume you" the voice laughs after that this is freaking me out even more I just shake it off continue my walk.

???? pov

"Yoongi thinks he's going crazy how cute but that's not true can't wait for his true dark side comes out to play that will be heavenly" the mistress smirks and continues to watch yoongi's every move.

Jimin's pov

For the past days I have been feeling something in the castle something I never felt before because this magic is different from the magic's I know but here's the thing I only feel it when my kitten is around which to me is wired.

Of course I'm trying to find out what this fucking thing is but there's nothing at all and it's driving me crazy I have told my brothers about it but they believe it and same goes for Jin,Tae, and Aly and same goes for Ari and hobi but they left from here because they wanted some time for themselves. Right now I'm reading this book to find something about this wired magic sometime of looking at the pages nothing nothing at all I groans and get up and go get some flesh air.

It was a nice day outside which is great I wonder what the fuck this the magic it's nothing I ever felt before I just wonder what other is soon I will find out what it is maybe but who's know but to this point and like why is it after my kitten and not me or my brothers or Jin, Tae, Aly that also makes me think too. I hate this and my head hurts now great I'm gonna go take a nap to relax my mind and my body.

??? pov

"Someone is smart that Uzaeris is trying to find out what I am will that's a bit stupid because there is nothing about me at all amazing twit right. I'm plan is slowly going into play just you wait yoongi your happily ever after will become your worst nightmare not just you but also to your friends and family this is the best plan I have ever made HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!"the mistress laughs like crazy thinking that she will win.

But will she?