Chapter 17

💜Namjin chapter💜

A few days ago

Jin's pov

I'm in my room reading since I really don't want to go of my room snowball is with Aly since she needs the little fluff ball loves her so yeah. I kept reading then I felt my body heat up I groan softly as my cock started to get hard really fast then it hit me I'm in heat but of course I go into a heat a feed times before and it was so bad but this bad oh boy it was 10 times worse I had to take off my dress but just leaving my pink lace panties on and let's just say I started to hump a pillow.

"Mmm~"

I moan a bit and then my mind started to wonder thinking about Namjoon like how his hands around my body, as he fucks me hard hearing his groans and maybe a growl would be hot and leaves his marks on me too "Ah~ Joon f-fuck~" I started to hump the pillow faster and my cat ears lay flat on my head and my tail swings side to side a bit fast too so I just hope no hears me has I fantasize about Namjoon will I hump a pillow and just in my panties. I started to go a bit more fast moaning Namjoon's name and even his demon one.

"R-raestrao~ ah!"

My pov

Namjoon was in the library reading some books and kinda of hiding from his brothers who always talk about what they should do to be with their mates which I guess you already know who they are or how their eyes keep flashing gold meaning they wanted them and in their words make their mates feel like a goddess. So he just minding his own business but then......

"Joonie f-fuck ah~"

Namjoon drops the book once he heard that in his head and his eyes flashed gold a bit "what the hell.....wait that sounds like Jinnie" Joon was so confused at this point

"Joonie faster ah! t-there don't stop
D-Daddy~"

Namjoon's his kept flashing gold so he gets up and kinda of runs to Jin's room as he does Joon keeps hearing Jin's sweet and heavenly moans and whimpers in his head after a bit he gets to the hybrid's room Namjoon hears more on the moans so then he knocks on the door because why not he is a gentleman "Jin?".

There was no answer but more moans just came out from the room

"Joonie just c-come in I-I need you so
b-bad Raestrao~"

Something inside of Namjoon snapped and his eyes stayed gold and goes inside the room to see the most beautiful sight he has ever seen Jin humping a pillow and whimpering also just in his pink lace panties with his car ears laying flat on his head.

Jin turns to Namjoon
"Raestrao come a-and help me please~" he moans a bit and Namjoon smirks "oh Daddy well make you feel so good princess" so let's just say that the room was filled with moans, whimpers, groans, growls and skin slapping so Jin and Namjoon were showing how much they love each other.

After the amazing sex they had now they are laying down on the bed catching there breath after the time they had and the hybrid turns to the incubus who has won his heart "Joonie?" Jin spoke softly since his throat now hurts since he kinda of screamed in pleasure when Namjoon was pounding his ass Joon turns to Jin "Yes kitty" "does this mean you love me?" Jin said shyly with a small blush on his face Namjoon smiles and lightly pecks Jin's lips "of course I do I love you with all my heart Jinnie" Jin blushed more and hides in Joon's neck and the incubus chuckles and wraps his arms around the hybrid and pulls the covers over them too "I love you Jinnie" and Jin moves away from Namjoon's neck and faces him with a smile "I love you too Joonie" then they share a sweet kiss which made Jin giggle and Joon chuckle.

Some days later

Jin wasn't feeling so good for the past two days and Namjoon is getting really worried about his kitty also the hybrid has been eating quit a bit more then before and of course none of their younger siblings are there with them because they are doing their own things which you all should know what's happening to them.

Jin was in his room with Lucina "Lucy what is happening to me! I keep eating so much more then before! And I'm so moody too what's wrong with me!!" Jin was a bit scared and was now crying too "dear clam down please" she conference by hugging and patting him which made him calm down and he purrs softly "my lovely I think you might be pregnant" the angel says softly. Jin's eyes widened
"p-pregnant?" "Yes dear because Namjoon helped your heat which my guess is that both of you didn't use protection at the time" "right but what if Joonie doesn't want a baby and leaves me" a tear runs down the hybrids cheek so Lucina lifts his face and wipes his tears away with a smile "nonsense that demon loves you so much then anything and I know he would be so happy knowing you are having a baby" she gently kisses Jin's forehead which made him giggle "thank you Lucy" "it's nothing dear I'm just doing my job" Lucina stays with Jin for a bit and helps him plan how he is going to tell Namjoon about this.

Magical time skip

Lucina told Namjoon where Jin was and that he has something to tell him so Joon goes to a tree where the boy would go to to get away from their siblings and from being a royals and this tree is close to the village.

Namjoon gets there and sees Jin standing there he smiles "Jin" the hybrid turns around to face Joon with a cute smile and Joon walks closer to Jin "Joonie I have something important to tell you" Jin said shyly "what is it kitty?" "Umm well

Namjoon gets there and sees Jin standing there he smiles "Jin" the hybrid turns around to face Joon with a cute smile and Joon walks closer to Jin "Joonie I have something important to tell you" Jin said shyly "what is it kitty?" "Umm well.." Jin couldn't say it at all but he takes a breath to calm down and looks into Joon's eyes "Namjoon I'm......pregnant" Namjoon's eyes widened "r-really you aren't j-joking with me Jin" Jin shakes his head then Namjoon cries happy tears with a big dimple smile which made Jin giggle softly and cups his incubus face "aww Joonie are these tears happy ones" Joon nods and Jin wipes his tears away with a smile "we are going to have our own little prince or princess" Jin pecks Joon's lips "thank you for giving me the most beautiful gift ever Jin" the hybrid smiles. They couldn't be happier now knowing that they are going to have a baby together and Namjoon promised to protect his queen Jin and his prince or princess baby with his life which made Jin's heart flutter at his mates words nothing can ruin their happiness.

"I love you Jinnie and our baby"

"We love you too Joonie"

Ok I hope you liked this chapter and if you did then comment please and I'm going back to in person school next week so yeah chapters are going to a bit more late so I hope you can understand ok bye humans.💜