I finally made it into school. If I can just get through the 6 hours of the school day without any drama then that will be good.

My first period was maths. I hate maths, I'm never know how to solve an equation... Or anything for that matter. But the biggest problem is that James is in the same class as me.

I walked in and took my seat towards the back and opened my text book. Then James started to walk towards me, this shouldn't be good.

"Um, that's my seat your sitting on." James said as he crossed his arms trying to look like a badass.

"Um, correction, your seat is in front of mine." I said with the same tone as his as I pointed to the chair in front of me. No way was I going to be the 'nice, shy girl' today.

"Bitch..." James mumbled under his breath. Whatever, I can take name calling.

~lunch~

I decided to skip lunch, I wasn't that hungry anyway. I don't seem to have an appetite anymore, not like I used to. I was walking around the school grounds, just getting some fresh air when I heard someone behind me. I was prepared to see Nash but when I turned around it wasn't him, it was a girl who is in my class.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for following you, you must think I'm a creep." She said with a smile on her face.

"Um, no its fine... But why were you following me?"

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you." She said. Well, this is the first time anyone has wanted to speak to me.

"Sure, of course you can speak to me, I mean if you want to."

"Cool, I'm Jessica by the way." She held out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Emma." I smiled at her as I shook her hand. I might be making a new friend.

"I seen you correct James in math class earlier. James used to be my bully a couple of years ago but then stopped for some reason." Jessica said as we both sat down on a bench.

"Really? Well him and a group of other people bully me now."

"I know ts hard to go through, but just laugh it off, even if it hurts you inside, that way it won't get to you then." Jessica gave me a sympathetic smile. Its feels good to talk to someone my own age without them hitting me or calling me names.

"Yeah I'm working on that." I laughed as she nodded in agreement and.

The bell rang, signalling pupils to go back to class. I had science with Nash, should be fun...

"What's your number so we can still talk? You seem like a great person." Jessica asked.

We exchanged numbers and headed to class. I think I actually made a new friend.

As I walked into the science room, Nash was already there in his seat next to mine. I walked over to my seat a sat down. I could tell Nash was looking at me, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to give my attention to him.

"Alright class, settle down. Today, you are gonna be working in pairs and finding out information on Global Warming, then You are going to write up a report on the information you have found. Please work with the person sitting beside. You have a week to do so starting now." Mr Bradley announced.

Oh great, I have to spend more time with Nash, why does it have to be this class? The only class I have to suffer with him...

I opened my text book and started to read about Global Warming. I didn't bother discussing it with Nash.

I heard him clear his throat, clearly trying to get my attention. I just ignored that.

"What page is it?" Nash asked as he flicked through his text book.

"259."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and seen that I had text from Jessica. It said:
Hey Emma! Wanna hang out today after school? We can get ice cream!

I texted her back saying:
Hey! That sounds great, meet you outside the school at the end of the day :)

I soon got a reply that said:
Awesome! See ya later :)

"Who are you texting?" I looked up and seen Nash staring at me.

"Its none of your business."

He put his hands up in defeat. "Just trying to make conversation."

"Yeah well don't bother." I said and went back to reading boring information.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well this is a longer chapter huh? Are you proud of meh??! Anyways, I'm kind of having a bit of writers block rn so sorry if the chapters suck more than they should. But thank you to everyone who has read and voted! Love ya all!