Chapter 29

~5 years later~

These past few years have been crazy, but in a good way. I am currently 22 and I'm pursuing my career in photography.

Me and Nash are still going strong and I can not thank him enough for the things he does. He is very helpful.

Nash is dong well in the acting business. He has starred in a couple of movies and I couldn't be more proud of him.

I have just come back from work and I am super exhausted. Nash had the day off from work today so he was at home.

Oh, I forgot to mention, me and Nash are living together in our very own appartment. I gotta say, it was a challenge at first but we got used to it.

I threw my keys on the kitchen counter as I walked in to see Nash eating an apple.

"Hey babe, how was work?" He said coming towards me to hug me.

"I was busy today, I have a new client so I was working with them." I said hugging him back.

I noticed he seemed tense. He's probably nervous about the audition for a new movie coming up.

"I know what will make you feel better after a long day..." He said with a smirk.

"What?" I smiled back.

"A nice walk on the beach." He said.

The sun will be setting in a couple of hours so it will be the perfect time.

"Sounds great, let me change into something more suitable." I said.

I pecked his lips and ran up the stairs to our room. I changed into some jean shorts, a black tank top and black vans.

I made my way downstairs and told Nash I was ready.

He opened the car door for me to get in and we drove off.

We were just signing along to songs on the radio like we always do and laughing at the way we were singing. Just like when we were teenagers. Gosh, I sound like I'm old.

I noticed that Nash went past the car park to the beach.

"Um Nash, you missed the turn."

"Just wait." He smirked.

He has something planned. Of course.

"He we are!" He yelled as he stopped the car.

I looked around. No, it wasn't another field. It was the end of the beach that was private and no one was on it. It was beautiful.

"Wow Nash, where did you find this?" I asked walking down to the sand.

"We were shooting a scene from the movie and I came across this place." He said with a huge smile on his face.

I took off my vans and walked with my hand in Nash's. It couldn't be any more perfect, the sun was setting which gave off a beautiful orange light, no one was here and the sound of the waves were very realxing.

I was walking when Nash started to slow down. I turned around.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking back to him.

"I have to tell you something." He said.

I nodded telling him to proceed. He took a deep breathe and started.

"Emma, I don't think you realize how much I love you. You mean the world to me and I would do anything to make you happy. You're the light that helps me see. Your smile lights up the room and your... Your just an amazing person." He said grabbing my hands.

I couldn't help but smile at his words.
"I guess this is the right thing to do..." He says.

What is he talking about?

Before I could ask, he grabbed something from his back pocket and got down on one knee.

My hands immediately go to my mouth as I start to cry. He's actually proposing.

"I know we've had a rough past, but I'm willing to have a better future with you. Will you marry me?" He asked smiling and looking nervous.

I nodded my head yes as I couldn't speak from crying so much.

"Of course I will marry you!" I managed to say through the happy tears.

Nash let out a sigh if relief and placed the ring on my finger. He also had tears in his eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled my head to his as our lips connected. The kiss was full of passion and it was the best one yet.

We both pulled away and held each other in our arms just looking out to the sunset and enjoying the light breeze.

I am glad to say that I will be spending the rest of my life with Nash. Years ago if someone told this was going to happen, I would've laughed.

I now realize that it does get better as time goes on. You just gotta make sure to make it better and do what's best for you.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the book! Sorry if you though it was rushed towards the end, I didn't know how to end it properly. Thank you to everyone who read this book. You are seriously the best.

There was a lot of bullying in this story. I was bullied a while ago and I know what it feels like. If any of you guys need someone to talk to, I'm here. No one should go through something like that alone. I love you guys! Peace ♥