Chapter 19

Mom was still going on about the pictures and describing what sort of pose she wanted us to do. Seriously? I'm not a model and I'm pretty sure I don't look like one. Josh was enjoying himself though.

Mom was about to take another picture but the door bell rang. Thank the lord!

"Oh, I'll get it!" I ran to the door to get away from the home-made photoshoot.

I opened the door and seen it was Nash. I had to pick my jaw off the ground. He was wearing a white shirt with a black tie and black pants and he was holding a rose. I must admit, he looked good. Wait what?

"Well don't you look handsome." I said with a smirk.

"Thank you, and you look stunning... As always." Nash said also with a smirk and he handed me the rose.

I couldn't help my cheeks turning red, I'm sure I looked like a tomato now. What is this boy doing to me? Maybe its just the way he's dressed.

"Oh come in Nash." I said and held the door for him.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Mom! Nash is here!" I said entering the kitchen.

"Oh Nash! You look nice." Mom said. She is starting to get used to the idea of Nash hanging out with me more.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked Nash.

"Oh, no thank you." He said with a smile. "I can't wait to give you your surprise."

"Well, do you wanna go now?"

"Sure, if your ready." He said.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said and went to get my phone that was charging in the kitchen.

"Wait! I need to get a picture of you and Nash!" Mom said. Oh great...

"No its fine mom, we can get some later. Besides, we need to get going!" I smiled at my mom but she understood.

I hugged my mom and Josh and me and Nash made our way to his car.

"So is Jessica coming?" I asked Nash as he started the engine.

"Yeah, she is meeting us there." He said and smiled at me, I just nodded.

There was a silence in the car with only the sound of the radio.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I asked causing Nash to laugh.

"Why? Do you not trust me?" He asked with a smirk. I didn't answer and I think he knows the answer.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." He said and the car was silent again.

The sun had just finished setting and it was beautiful. Pretty soon, Nash parked the car close to a field. Where is this boy taking me?

"We're here!" He shouted. I just looked at him confused and we both got out of the car.

"Um Nash, I know you said I should get out more but don't you think this is a little... Too much?" I said which caused Nash to laugh.

"You didn't think I would just take you to a random field do you?" He asked still laughing.

"Well considering you're a random kind of person... Yeah."

Nash laughed again and grabbed my hand, leading me further into the field. It was dark now and I couldn't see a thing.

"Close your eyes." Nash said.

"I don't think I need to 'cause it's already dark but okay." I closed my eyes with Nash guiding me where to walk. Maybe I shouldn't of worn heels...