Chapter 7

"Mom!... MOM!!" I yelled after my mom as she walked to the Grier house. "Please don't say anything to them!"

"Emma, you know me well enough to realize that I'm not gonna let this go." She stopped and looked at me. Its true, she's not gonna let it go.

"Please mom, I'm handling it by myself." I was literally begging at this point.

"His mother needs to know about this, he needs to be punished for this Emma."

"Yeah, I'm working on it." I said. Isn't this a good thing? Nash will hopefully be punished for this. But I wanted to do this by myself, not get my mom to do it for me. This is one huge mess.

My mom knocked on the Grier's front door. "Mom, can we please go home? Its... Um...Getting cold...and you don't have a coat." I had to try to get my mom home, but I guess its not working. Before my mom could answer me, the door opened and Nash's mom Elizabeth greeted us.

"Ah, Michelle! Emma! Haven't seen you both in a while!" Elizabeth said as she hugged us both.

"I know! We should catch up! But I have something- "

"Why not catch up now?" I cut my mom off. Anything to make her not talk about it, its worth a try, right?

"No Emma, stop interrupting me, this is serious." My mom said.

"Yeah, but so is catching up with a friend you haven't seen in a couple of years." Elizabeth looked completely confused and I don't blame her.

"Why don't you guys come in for a hot drink or something, its quite cold tonight and its late." Elizabeth suggested.

"That's right! Its late and cold and dark! And there is something I wanna watch on tv." I started to drag my mom by her arm. "So Elizabeth, it was lovely speaking with you, I'm sure we will see each other again... Uh... Bye!" I guess that worked, my mom was now walking home with me.

"Emma, I know you don't want me to talk about it, but I will mention this to Elizabeth one way or another." My mom said with a stern look on her face.

"I know..." We finally got home. I must admit, I was cold. "Mom, I'm going to take a shower." I said as I made my way to the stairs.

"Okay sweetie, just remember I'm always here for you, right?" My mom said.

"I know." Of course I know my mom is always there for me. She never let me forget that and I appreciate it. I got in the shower and just stood there, letting the hot water run down my body. Just the thing to ease the stress.

I got out and dried myself off. I got dressed in a plain black hoodie and some grey sweats. I dried my hair off with the towel a little then I let it dry naturally. Once I was done, I got into bed.

I wonder what would have happened if my mom did tell Elizabeth about Nash. It probably would have ended in tears. I then started to drift off to a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another update!! How are you guys liking the story so far? Sorry for the short chapters, I will try and make them longer. Love ya!