Investor's Gathering

Start from the beginning

"Finally." I opened the door and stepped aside for him to enter.

David dramatically sighed as he placed the dress on the couch. "If it wasn't for Ian... I would've gotten here a lifetime ago. I had already packed up the dress to go but he insisted on seeing the dress. He complained about the slit being too high and i had to pull it down by four centimeters."

"May i see it?" As I pulled the zipper down... I saw a glittering dress in the color turquoise and gasped at how beautiful it was even though I hadn't seen the whole thing. "Okay, I want to put it on now."

"Okay... Let me help you get in it."

It was a perfect fit. It went over my shoulders and no cleavage whatsoever was showing nor was my back. The sleeves had an extended part with jewelry on the top that went into my middle finger. It was tight all around my curves and the slit stopped right above mid thigh.

"Oh... And i almost forgot." David dug into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small black casing.

I took it and gave him a tight smile... I really liked gifts, "What is this?"

"Open it." David smiled.

I opened it and my smile turned to a 'jaw drop'... It was a beautiful diamond necklace... "David... This looks expensive."

"Well, Ian is pretty rich so... That's expected."

"No... I can't wear this." I held it out for him to take it back.

He sighed, " He told me that you wouldn't want to wear it but he made me promise that I'd convince you to keep it. Please, keep it."

"Fine..." I placed it under some stuff in my nightstand and looked back at David who was getting ready to go.

"You're beautiful... Now I should get going. My boyfriend is probably waiting for me... So, bye."I gave him a hug and walked him to the door.

After an hour me and Tony got to the Martinez estate. Mr Martinez seemed like a really nice man with a load of money. His house was gorgeous. He was wearing a sky blue suit with a white button up shirt with the first two button undone and walked up us.

"Hey, you must be Tony and the beautiful Bonnie... I'm Alejandro Martinez." he said as he called up a waitress and she came with some glasses of champagne for us.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Martinez." I said as I gave him a handshake... Tony didn't really say anything,instead he nodded and I wasn't sure if it was a way to seem tough or something but he was acting weird.

He chuckled, "Oh no,please... Call me Alejandro."

"Ok...Alejandro..."

I was disturbed by a familiar voice that called for me at a close distance, "Bonnie!"

I turned around to see Mira approaching me with open arms and I hugged her. When I pulled away from the hug, my eyes fell on Ian's maroon and black suit. He had on a maroon jacket, black button up shirt with no tie on and some black suit pants and black leather shoes. He looked rather grumpy but was able to hide and other people didn't notice but i did. His eyes traveled down my body observing the dress then turned to Tony and gave him a nod.

"Let's go mingle with the other ladies, while they discuss business ." Mira pulled me out of the room to the living room where all the other ladies were. Boring conversation was going around the room... All the women there were talking about how rich and romantic their men were.

" My husband is so romantic and the sex... "Mira shrieked in excitement and all the girls giggled... I was definitely in the wrong crowd. Mira gave me a weird smile then looked away. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel bad for her husband wanting to screw me every time he saw me. I was saved by a maid that invited us over to the dinner table with the rest of the men.

I took a seat next to Tony and he leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Are you okay? You seem a bit down."

I lifted my eyes to find Ian staring at me, "Y-yeah... I'm fine. I need the bathroom." I got up and went to the living room trying to find someone to direct me to the bathroom otherwise I would've surely gotten lost.

"Excuse me..." i said to a young lady that was carrying a tray with empty glasses, "... I'm looking for the bathroom."

"Ohhw... go upstairs, turn left and down the hall then take the third door to your right."

"Thank you so much." I made my way up the staircase... when I passed the first door after turning to my left, i suddenly felt as though someone was following me but when I turned around, I saw nothing. Ever since I went in, I was feeling slightly creeped out... The floor was just so empty and scary. I went out and while I was walking down the hall, I got pulled into a dark room to my left.

I made a mental prayer... Praying that it wasn't Ian that pulled me in there. But honestly, I didn't wish it to be anyone else.

"What do you want?" I asked as i sighed.

The light went on and a really scary guy stood in front of the door. He had short hair, a mustache and very muscular... I just suddenly had a wave of thoughts about all the bad things that could happen but i tried to stay calm.

" Who are you?"

"I'm Raz... Joshua's friend. And you are Bonnie." he stated in a Spanish accent.

"Yes..." i answered even though it wasn't a question. "... Okay, i need to go back to the others downstairs." i tried leaving but he pulled me right back by the arm and I crashed on his chest.

"I told him that if I don't get what I want... There'll be consequences. And you are that consequence." my breath slightly hitched at that and I felt his fingers running up my thigh. I jerked my body out of his hold and backed up from him.

"What do you want from me?"

He took a deep breath, "Mhh... Let me guess." he took slow steps closer to me and I backed up. "I just want Joshua to take me seriously and the only way I can do that... Is if I damage one thing that he loves dearly."

My chest was rising and falling dramatically due to my heavy breathing. I was scared to death and I wished someone would just barge in or something. He gently touched my hair with his breath reeked of alcohol and cigarettes as it hit my face. A tear ran down my cheek because I just knew where that was going...

_____________