Conversation #Part 19

DAY 5

Emily POV

PREVIOUSLY

"Get out!!!" I shout

I was standing there with my top off and covering myself with that top

"Fuck! Why didn't you said anything?" the soldier who was on my left said!!

"I was changing so I was embarrassed to say that is why... turn around or get out... please!!"

"No we will turn around and you change your clothes got it?" the soldier who was on my left said

"So where are we going?" I asked them

But shit while doing this my Bluetooth fell somewhere and my mobile was under the bed

I slowly but quickly get the mobile and open the notes app in the mobile and removed the screen lock option, then I type there the address they said and toss it under the bed I guess I don't have any option and go with them.

I found the Bluetooth and kept in my pocket and they turned around (the soldier)

"Ready? Let's go"

CONTINUED

Samira's POV

I can hear that soldier was banging the door furiously

How will I find her? Where are they taking her? What will they do to her, what if something happens? All type of question was coming to my mind, I can't ignore it and I need to do something.

I look at the back and there was the tree if I could only climb it and reach there. I start to climb and heard the soldiers coming into the room. I can't see my room as I have to climb a little and maybe I can reach my window and climb in. then I heard the soldier saying "Ready? Let's go" but where?

Then I heard Emily saying and the door was closing I assume it was the front door.

Emily: Phone! Bed! Under the bed! Get it! Bye!

Samira: Be safe... I will come to save you happy birthday Emy!

Emily: Thank you for everything! I will always remember this now I am throwing this Bluetooth be safe and come fast I will be waiting...

I jumped towards the window and reached in my room as the branch was close to my window it was easy to jump but not that much near. Once I jumped in the room well almost climbed and I remember her saying under the bed so I search and see the phone.

"What are you doing? Can't you tie your shoelace? Do it fast or I need to use force" the soldier said. I was about to say to here that I found the phone but I can't hear anything I guess she had thrown her Bluetooth.

Emily POV

"What are you doing? Can't you tie your shoelace? Do it fast or I need to use force" the soldier said and I quickly got up and thrown away the Bluetooth in the bushes before exiting the house. When I exited I saw that the people were going into the house.

Curiosity got the best of me and I asked them "Why are they going in the house?" he said "Well we are going to burn this place down actually your house this is the chief order" What? No, they can't do it I need to go in and warn her about this but we are in the lane which is opposite her house.

"No you can't do that," I said to them and I was about to dash towards the house when that soldier caught my wrist and pull me towards him then he holds my shoulders and said, "Stop being a kid! It's just a house you are meeting your dad get it so get over with it".

"Sir we are ready for the blast" the voice came from the walkie talkie he was carrying. "What blast? You said you are burning these place right?" I said to him. "Oh well, we are also blasting it." He told me with a poker face. "NOW!" he gave the command to the officers and he began the countdown.

I dashed towards the house but after some feet, I felt someone stopping me I was fighting with them and trying to run towards the house begging them to let me go "Please let me go!... Please let me go! PLEASE!" the soldiers caught me and they were holding me back I can't help but I was crying loud and telling them to leave me and struggling to run towards Samira.

The house was already on fire after five seconds... it blasted the sound was so loud everyone fling. I was standing there lifeless, crying and wondering that during that blast I saw someone jumping from the window which was the side window from where you can see the Sheriff's house. Did she really got saved? But it was really high and she literally flew towards the sheriff house. Or did my eyes got played because I also saw some pieces of the house was also flying towards sheriff house and towards our side also towards my house side.

No! She is dead my eyes just got played "No...No... Nooooooooooo" I screamed. Our every moment together I remembered she said

Samira: Be safe... I will come to save you happy birthday Emy!

She saved me... she... saved me... with that my knees touched the ground and I was crying my heart out. That soldier came and grabbed my hand was trying to make me stand but I was not in my senses I was just crying...

I remembered she was in my house trying to save me... I wish I was not a fool and I had listened to her and have been at my house and waited for her but that words just kept coming in my mind "Be safe... I will come to save you happy birthday Emy!" again "Be safe... I will come to save you happy birthday Emy!" and again "Be safe... I will come to save you happy birthday Emy!"

She was the one who saved me and got killed... No! Wait what if she is alive what if she is okay? With that, I was pulled to stand up and pushed in the car. I sat there crying and lifeless, kept thinking of her and that song she sang for me...

"The night that is so dark having me uphold, I want to be free just thinking of the bright sky and birds...hmmm....hmmm...the days in pain will be turned into a flower blooming in happiness and so much beautiful as you are...hmmm...hmmm...now say goodbye to the night and sleep because the bright sky and birds are approaching to play with you....goodnight...goodnight...good...night..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What will happen to both of them? Well, let's find out in another chapter till then see you soon...

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~please tell me how was the story till now all of your opinion matters as I am writing for the first time and I am kind of nervous, but please support me and thank you for reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~