Conversation #Part 4

(Hello, this is my first time writing and I am very excited about this please support me and let me know in the comment session that are you loving it.)

Day 2

Day 2

The blooming sun has risen to shine the world but... the circumstances were not changed.

Emily POV

I was awakened from a sweet dream. I stretched my hands and yawned. As I was yawning I got up from my bed pushing aside the comforter. I reached for the doorknob and I opened the door wide. I got down by stairs, calling for mom...

Emily: Mom makes me pancake... I had a very bad dream...

I got down the stairs to find myself in the living room and saw the clock, showing time 8:00 am and I shook that I got up this early.

Then Emily headed towards her kitchen to find her mom and her awesome morning breakfast to start an amazing morning. As she reached toward the kitchen she found out that nobody was waiting for her, not her mom or even her dad.

I realised that there was no one in the house and recalled all the awful memory from last night and tears forming in my eyes. I ran toward the bedroom and shutting the door behind me...

I cried for my mom and dad as I want to go to them and hold them forever but the truth is I can't and all of this was not just the dream which frightened me more.

Samira POV

I opened my eyes adjusting to focus towards the window, then I got out of the bed walking towards the window I slide the curtains to see outside of the window.

I was astonished toward the view that I am seeing the people are walking weirdly and then I saw someone he was far away but I can see him falling as if he was shot in legs and getting up like it was nothing and then he fall again as he was shot in the head. Seeing that I closed my curtains and I was recollecting the all the incident happened last night.

I walked towards the bed and took my phone to call Emily... I was hoping that she will be sleeping and not sobbing at the memory of last night.

I called her...

Emily picked the phone and I can hear her sobbing... I clenched my fist, knowing that she had remembered everything from last night.

I spoke...

Samira: Hey... don't cry Emy I am here with you

Emily: Yes I know, but we are not together and we are on this bloody hell phone (she was saying in a vexed way)

Samira: I know, but we can't lose hope and cry (she was trying to comfort her)

Emily: I know but... I can't help it, also it's awful to see yourself alone at home in this wrecked situation and only get to find comfort over a phone. (She continued the sobbing)

Samira: Ok, now listen do you want to have food I am guessing you did not eat last night.

Emily: Yes I want to... But...

Samira: Let me guess... you can't cook, right?

Emily: Yes but I know how to make omelette and coffee and I can have cereals.

Samira: Do you have eggs and milk?

Emily: Yes I have some milk but not much for coffee and I don't have eggs, as I was going to dairy to bring milk and on the way to bring eggs, when this all started...

Samira: So you are going to eat cereals? (Samira was bit concern but also relieved that at least she can have something)

Emily: I guess so and don't worry I am not the kind of person to eat heavy breakfast... so I guess I am okay but what about you?

Samira: Well... I guess we are the same, me too I do not eat heavy breakfast so I am also kind of okay.

Emily: I am going out of my bedroom toward the kitchen.

Samira: Same here...

Emily: Samira? I know this is not right to ask, but do you usually stay alone at home?

Samira: Yes I do.

Emily: Why don't your mom and dad stay with you?

Samira: No my dad stays with me but often leaves for work and I am used to it.

Emily: What about your mom?

Emily POV

I asked her while I was walking down the stairs and I thought I asked her something personal and now I regret asking it.

Samira: She... Ummm...

Emily: Sorry for asking you, I won't ask you further. (I say it quickly)

{Emily was heading towards the kitchen and reached there taking the cereals box and pouring in the bowl}

Samira: I just don't talk about it... so are you eating cereals?

Emily: Yes, I am eating them, and you? (I decided to change the topic as she was)

Samira: Well me too but with coffee.

Emily: Oh great!

Samira: Okay... so... Emy... I will call you back...

Emily: Okay! (Without asking her the reason I hang up)

I was just so stupid to even ask something personal, but I got the hint that I shouldn't be talking about it.

Samira POV

I am just annoyed at this situation and this question pops up which I cannot handle, but I am also not blaming her for this as she is just 13 years old and I was amazed how she got the hint to change the subject. I was just giggling at the thought as I see that my bowl was full of milk and was at the brim.

I cursed at myself for being absentminded.

The minute's pass by and I looked at the time on my phone showing 9:20

I decided to call her and can't help but to think what was she doing right now, also I hope that she is not thinking much about our talk, as I don't want her to blame herself for asking the question.

So I finally called her waiting for her to answer it and I want to apologize that I hang up the phone on her, a cute little thing...

~~~~~~~~~~~please tell me how was the story till now all of your opinion matters as I am writing for the first time and I am kind of nervous, but please support me and thank you for reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~