conversation # part 2

(Hello, this is my first time writing and I am very excited about this please support me and let me know in the comment session that are you loving it.)

Day 1

Emily POV

Samira: Hey, don't panic but we have a situation that I won't be able to come there as I am stuck out here please don't panic.

Emily: I know I saw them near your house they are freaking scary, I miss mom and dad.

Samira: Hey I am out here don't worry baby girl, I will try to come to as fast as I can but.....

Emily: Hey what happened?

Samira was not responding which got Emily worried and she shoots back a message in 2 minutes

Emily: Say something I am worried Samira

Samira was not responding to her message which got her in worry and she was now panicking as hell, she thought that she lost contact with Samira and was now sobbing. She never felt fears in her life but this situation was giving her goosebumps.

Some of the minutes pass by and a notification pops up. She took a closer look at her phone to find out it was Samira she was relived

Samira POV

God this phone died! She said to herself and she quickly looked for a charger and charged her phone in her bedroom and also she took some food with her and locking the door of her bedroom.

The phone at last started and she sighs loud like she finally got her breath. She never thought that the phone will be so much important to her and also let's not forget that she has to look after a person.

Then she came to realized and shouted "Emily" she picked her phone and switch her phone on and looked at the message that has been sent by Emily.

Emily: Hey what happened?

Emily: Say something I am worried Samira

Then she texts her

Emily POV

Samira: I am so sorry my phone died and I was searching for the charger and now I am in my bedroom, did you closed all of your curtains and doors?

She felt a sense of relief and then she texts as fast as she can as her life depends on it.

Emily: I was so scared and yes I did what you told me too even I have offed all the lights in my house only dim lights are on and I am also in my bedroom.

Samira: oh great thank god you are safe please keep talking so I can know what are you doing, okay

Emily: yes, do you think our dad and mom will be okay I want to go to them, I am scared what will happen if they come in the house will I be one of them?

Samira: shhhhh... don't say that you will be fine I know you are a very strong girl and yes I will not hide the fact that maybe you will also be like them if you are beaten by them but I am not sure.

Emily: what should we do now?

Samira: We need to watch the news but I don't have a television in my bedroom do you have it?

Emily: yes I do... I have switched it on

Samira: Good tell me what they are saying.

Emily sees that there are people who are biting each other and they attacked the reporter and the cameraman is running, he dropped his camera and that shows that they are eating flesh she quickly turned the television off but before doing that it showed the explosion in the researching factory.

Emily: I can't see all this it is gross and I feel like vomiting... they are eating the flesh of human

Samira: Shit! I am sorry you have to see that but you have to tell me what's going on please try it please we need to get out of here Emily, please

Emily: I can't sorry I can't

Samira: Okay I will not push you but what you saw exactly try to remember

(Samira was feeling very guilty for pushing her but she has to for knowing the situation and also for saving Emily. She was mad at herself when Emily message came and she tried to push her also getting mad at herself)

Emily: I

Samira: Yes please try

Emily: I saw a factory kind of thing that exploded it was near our area I think it is on Bermon Street no 21 and we live at Bermon Street no 16 god we are so close

Samira: Explosion! So it has to affect this area but it didn't like an earthquake or something and also that is a researching plant which conducts experiments and my dad has complained about it but no actions were taken but thank god our street electricity is not effected or else I just can't imagine.

Emily: Yes I agree that our street electricity is working I am so thankful

Samira: But it can be cut off any minute so charge all of the electric devices you can use in just case something happen got it.

Emily: Bes and also now the night is taking over and it is getting scarier, I hope that night goes by fast.

Samira: Me too

Emily: I hope you just come here as soon as you can

Samira: I will for sure now get some rest and keep your phone charged okay

Emily: Okay I will for sure, I will also I want to ask about explosion

Samira: What about the explosion?

Emily: Do you think this is because of that, do you?

Samira: I am not sure Emily and I don't know but, have faith in me I will come to you and we will survive this just keep this conversation going as this is the only way to survive for us.

(Samira had an idea about the situation they are in and was hiding the fact that they can be in danger as the people are getting affected because of that explosion and she and Emily has a long way to go for surviving, as the only way to survive was CONVERSATION)

~~~~~~~~~~~please tell me how was the story till now all of your opinion matters as I am writing for the first time and I am kind of nervous, but please support me and thank you for reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~