018 -Enemies Made and Befriended-

Disclaimer: this author knows literally nothing about college, how it works etc. so, beware poor writing.
Also, this is my first time making an OC cause I used up all the characters from referencing musicals.

TW/CW: mentions of Homophobic Slurs, censored! Always gonna be censored! :>

-No one's POV-

Connor left like a little kid, experiencing anxiety and anxiousness on the first day of school. He had just been staring at the doors of King's Collage for about 5 minutes, waiting for Evan to get to the gates with him.

A car pulled up in the parking lot and Heidi and Evan stepped out. She straightened out the jacket he was wearing. "You're sure you have everything?" "Yes mom we checked like 8 times." He giggled and she kissed his forehead.

"Stop you're going to make me cry!" She squealed covering her face. He hugged her tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, mum." Heidi cupped Evan's face. "I'll miss you too. Oh, Connor is over there," she said pointing to the direction Connor was in.

He gave a small wave and Evan returned one. "Visit anytime you want!" She called after him and he waved. He watched Heidi drive away with a sad expression. Connor put an arm around his fiancé. "Hey...it'll be okay."

Evan smiled. It's completely fine. He was starting collage with at least one familiar face, and he didn't have to live on campus. He and Connor were staying at a small house a few blocks away. It was simple and Connor didn't know if it would be enough but Evan seemed starstruck by it and loved it to death.

They parted ways as Evan went to his first class and Connor went to his. He sat down in an empty chair which was seated next to this kid with blonde shoulder length greesy hair. He wore a dress shirt and a loose white tie.

He had a pair of dark gray leather pants that covered a pair of brand-new vans. This kid was obviously rich, maybe the 2000 dollar watch on his wrist or the fact he owned a Louis Vuitton Crocodilian Leather Backpack that was just innocently sitting next to him on the floor like it was nothing.

The kid glanced over at Connor. He had dark blue eyes and the only pair of blue eyes Connor had ever seen were Evan's that were a light shiny sky blue. "Nice to meetcha, I'm Jordan Casey." The boy smirked in a sneering tone, holding his hand out for Connor to shake.

"Um, Connor Murphy." Connor muttered nervously, immediately getting an off vibe from Jordan. "I'd personally watch out for that d**e over there. She's a real bitch." He whispered, gesturing over to...Zoe? She got into kings?? And holy shit she was talking to Alana! They both got it?

She never told Connor...maybe she wanted it to be a surprise or something like that? Connor clenched his fists. "That's my sister, you asshole." He said with venom in his tone. Jordan snickered. "Still, it's collage. Ditch her, you don't want to hand around the wrong crowd."

"I think I can tell the wrong crowd for myself, thanks. Get your jaw off the ground, flies will get in." Connor snapped back and yanked his backpack up by its strap. He went to a new seat, leaving Jordan glaring at him. The professor walked in and began to about the lector and the whole time Connor felt Jordan's eyes burning in the back of his head.

The class was soon over and as Connor walked out the door, he felt a hand yank on his forearm, spinning him around to only be met with a very angry Jordan. "You better watch your mouth, Murphy. You just made an enemy." He spat, shoving Connor away.

-Connor's POV-

I adjusted the messenger bag strap on my shoulder. "Oh no, I'm so scared." I said in a sarcastic tone, putting my hands up in fake fear. He stormed off. What's his problem? I walked to my next class with my hands in my hoodie pockets, not trying that hard to memorize faces.