019 -Stay Relaxed-

I cant make oc's so enjoy the Sanders Sides just popping in.

-Connor's POV-

It's official. I hate collage. I've only been here for 1 year and I hate it. Jared's, something else. I don't even want to get started on Jordan. I didn't think t was possible to experience so much hate towards a person.

We were both honors and were in the student council staff, which meant I saw him ALL THE TIME. I actually think I see him more than Evan. And I live with him. The head of the student council, the president to say the least, is my friend Logan Berry so any debate or argument I put in the table, I win.

The council consists of Jordan, Roman Prince, Logan, Virgil Storm, Alana of course, Cady Heron who I didn't really talk to, and a girl named Angelica Schuyler. And the department I worked in usually had Jordan, someone named Janus Anilius, and Jordan's best friend, James Madison.

The girls never really bothered me, they did their jobs without any issues. Roman and Virgil weren't a problem either, besides the occasional ask for a pencil or to borrow phone charger we barely spoke.

Another day, another stress case. Today's argument was about where the funds for the school programs go. I had a plan for a new form of system instead of keeping it all in a box in the office, actually put it somewhere safer.

I ended up loosing my shit and saying I'd kick Jordan's ass if he didn't shut up. In my defense, he kept making comments about Evan and some biphobic stuff so he had it coming.

Logan pulled me aside.

"Connor."

"Kick me off the council. Hell, tell the headmaster to expel me. But he can't talk about him that way and you know it."

"Connor-"

"You know if he said things about Patton you'd do the same!"

"Murphy."

He glared at me. "I'm not saying I wouldn't. I never said you were wrong either." He said pushing his glasses up from the tip of his nose. I looked away, embarrassed. He sighed.

"He didn't have the right to say that. Any of it." Logan said in a comforting tone, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I'll talk to him 'n make sure he doesn't say shit like that again." He smiled and on the desk near by, straightened the papers in his hands.

"You're exhausted, you can either go home or just sit this next meeting out. It's on cleaning the 3rd floor bathrooms. I know how much you hate that." He said gently punching my arm. I smiled.

"You've done nothing but write today. You're a brilliant guy Connor but someone's otta' tell you to take a break."

I rubbed my temples. I did admit, I had a headache and would much rather spend the night with Evan than cleaning the 3rd floor bathrooms. "I might go home." I muttered and he nodded.

I stagger out of the office and grab my bag. I walk back to the house and yank out the key. I unlock the door and collapsed on the living room floor.

Evan came out from the kitchen. "Connor?" He asked closing the front door then coming back to me. He knelt down and moved a lock of hair out of my face.

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm dead."

"Dead, huh?

"Yes, my dear, Evy. Dead."

Even though I was almost face down on the carpet, I could still see him a bit. He smiled and got up. "Then I guess I'll just eat this ice cream by myself." Evan said walking back to the kitchen.

"Wait maybe I'm not fully dead!" I shouted scrambling to my feet and running to the kitchen. I pull him away from the counter and he squeals.
"Okay okay jeez! You win!" He squeaked and I put my chin on his shoulder.

I hugged him from behind and he glanced at me. "You okay? You seem, down." He said reaching up to stroke my face. I kissed his forehead and went to go unpack my bag.

"I can't with Jordan he's so..." I grabbed a pillow from the couch and screamed as loud as I could into it. "Ah." He nodded. I felt Evan kiss my cheek. "Just stay relaxed. Try at least."

~Time Skip to like, next week~

-Still Connor's POV-

I head to the student council office, and as soon as I put my hand on the doorknob, I hear Jordan arguing with Roman. I let go of the handle and press my ear against the door. "Logan's not the man to be in charge." Jordan snapped.

I kneel down and look through the peephole. Virgil was sitting on a chair with his feet up on a desk near Roman, and Jordan was standing across from him. "Please, who else is going to be in charge? You?" Virgil added sarcastically.

"Please the best thing he can do for the council is leaving and going back to high school to get shoved into lockers and snogging boys behind the school."

Oh that was does it. Right as I was about to get up and storm in, Roman got up and charged at Jordan. Virgil shot up and held him back. "It's not worth it, Princey!" He hissed.

I glanced behind me and Logan was standing behind me, taking his glasses off and cleaning them on his flannel sleeve. "Lo-" "Don't do anything. That's an order." Logan muttered and walked inside. I stared into the room as the door closed, thinking of what to do.

"Someone otta teach that bitch a lesson." Said a voice behind me. I turn around and it's...Jared?? "Kleinman?" I asked with a puzzled look. "Well? Are you?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"I can't disobey direct orders." I whispered, looking at the floor. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Jared with a sympathetic smile. "Then I'll do it."

My eyes widen in shock. "Wait really?!" I, not realizing at the time, shouted. He jumped at the volume, before nodded excitedly. So my boyfriend's best friend is going to beat up my enemy. That's going to be interesting.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Word Count: 1048
I'm not actually sure if I like this chapter, and yeah welcome the Sides.