009 -Somebody Gets Hurt-

CW: Sad?

Bold means yellingish, it's just aggressive talking, and bold caps means screaming.

-No One's POV-

"But no matter how popular you are, you will never have any real friends that's the reason you always stick around me!!!" Evan piped stepping forward a bit. Jared felt his blood boil and his fists tighten. He was so pissed.

This is what he was used to. His popular 'friends' would usually pick on him in a way that would crush his confidence and kill his honor. But he always came back with a comeback, it didn't matter if it made the person start fucking crying, it was just a comeback.

He needed to know what hit and stabbed through...that's when it hit him.

"Evan shut up it's not my fault you're like in love with me or something!!"

As his words left his mouth a flash of lighting filled the room as it began to rain outside. Zoe gasped and Jared clapped his hands over his mouth, the look of regret in his eyes. There was another sudden wave of dead silence. It seemed to break Evan at that point. He started crying.

"See that's the thing with you Jared you think everyone is in love with you, when actually, everybody hates you." Evan snapped back.

"You made me like this! It was your idea for me to write your stupid ass emails! It was your idea for me to get out more! And now I have to pretend to be this popular, fake, egoistic asshole!" He balled his fists. Evan chuckled as tears rolled down hi face.

"Buddy it's not pretend! You are as fake and egoist as they come! You think your shit don't stink! You think the rest of us, are dumb! I hate Alana's guts..."

The tension in the room only grew more. Zoe visibly cringed at the name.

"But here's what you don't comprehend, at least she HAS the guts, to not be embarrassed to be my friend!!" Tears burst down Evan's face and Jared just stood there like a deer in headlights.

"I could tell them everything! I could tell the world about what a selfish lying freak you are!"

"Jared-"

"Not now Zoe!"

"G-ho ahead! Tell them y-you helped write fake emails about a kid who tried killed himself!"

Jared shot up from his seat and stormed out of the house, tears streaming down his face. "Fuck you Mark! Asshole!"

Evan visibly flinched at the name. It was a sensitive topic, Jared knew that...and still called him that. He was in a state of shock, he couldn't move at first. When he could feel his fingertips he shot up and ran to follow Jared who was already out the door. "J-Jared stop...! Wait!"

"WHAT?!"

The volume made Evan flinch. Their clothes were already soaked from being outside for only a matter of minutes. "It's a SELF DEFENSE, EVAN! Do you think I actually wanted to leave you behind?!"

"Yes actually! I watched my closest friend just leave me and never saw him come back." The rain just made everything else more dramatic, Jared thought it was stupid, like it was a dumb scene from a movie.

"WHATEVER HANSEN! I thought you said I didn't have any friends!? You know what?! Fuck this!! Fuck you!! You used me when I tried to get back into your life!"

He looked genuinely hurt...both of them did.

"You say what you need to say...and you play who you need to play, and if somebody's in your way CRUSH THEM AND LEAVE THEM BEHIND!" He shoved Evan and he stumbled back, staying on his feet.

Jared stormed off and left Evan standing there. He just lost him again. Zoe came out a few moments later. "He's right Ev..."

"Y-you too?"

"I'm just saying he's right. You were supposed to stay with us. But you left. And piled most of the work on Alana."

"She said she could handle it!"

"Evan..."

"W-what?"

"......"

"Zoe what?"

"...I'm taking his side...I'm sorry."

"Zoe..?"

"Look just leave me alone."

"Zo-"

"L-leave me alone!!"

And she left...just like that. Now he had no one...not Zoe, or Jared...he just stood there, shivering and soaked. Tears trickled down his face and he dropped his shoulders. With nothing left to do, he left for his house.

Almost as soon as he got to the front door his mother yanked him inside. "Where have you been Evan?! Do you have even the slightest idea of how worried I've been?! And what the hell is this?! 'The Connor Project'? Why didn't you tell me?"

Evan was a bit stunned with her reaction and just stuttered his words. "U-um I'm sorry, I-I don't know what to do just let me go t-t-to my room please..." he tried to squeeze past her but she held his forearm.

"No! Just talk to me! Like we used to, Evan please just talk to me!" "M-mom just let me go-" "If you're dealing with something or just school please tell me! Are you okay?"

"Mom stop! Just leave me alone! You won't understand."

"Ha! Try me! Your problems seem like life and death! I promise they're not! Your world is crumbling, I can help you!"

She grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes. He suddenly felt an overwhelming fear of anger. He yanked his arm away.

His cast itched, his scars seemed to burn, his head was buzzing, everything wasn't right. His only thoughts were poisoned by everything's had done and what was happening.

Connor. Jared. Zoe. The tree. His cast. Alana. Mom. Scars. The loud voices, the static, the crying everything was TOO LOUD!!! "You don't know what my world looks like!!" He said in an aggressive tone.

He was on the brink of crying. He was about to pass her and climb up the stairs to his room. Somewhere that just W̵̫̔̈́a̸͉̝͘ș̵̛͚̓̀̚n̷̞͖̓̇̃͝'̸̞̝̙̥́̑̏̈t̴̡̤͙̻͠ ̶͎͈̱̿̓̈́͜h̵̲̖͆́ȩ̵̣̦̤̌̅̆ṟ̶̾̀͛̅e̷̙̝͗!!

Heidi looked taken aback, shocked to say the least. "And what about you lying to me?" His heart dropped. "What?" "You've organized an entire fundraiser with Sixteen thousand two-hundred and thirty-nine users behind my back somehow?! Am I really gone that much..?"

"Yes actually. You are."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 
Word Count: 1049
Hi people. Idk what to say now...
Drink water.