36

Just as I read that, my door opened and there Zach was, in a suit, holding roses.

I looked at him stunned. Everyone who was watching me on younow saw him, since my door was behind me and I was laying on the ground.

"Kenzie, I know things haven't been the best and I'm truly sorry. I shouldn't have cheated. I'm dumb. But believe me when I say this, I love you. And I want you to be my girlfriend again, so kenzie lancaster, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" Zach asked. I quickly looked at my computer screen and they all said to say yes and awww.

I looked back at Zach and thought for a minute.

"Zach do you really expect me to say yes, after all this shit? Do you think that you can look your best and I'll come crawling back? But I'm gonna be honest, you look good. And yes, I will go out with you. But it's not because of the tux." I said with a smirk. He got up and pecked me on the lips.

After a while I got off younow and I got ready for bed. As I laid there, I thought that life couldn't get any better. Honestly. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

I was suddenly awoken by my phone ringing. I looked at the time, 3:53 am. It was my aunt Kristen.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Shut the hell up. Bitch you better watch your back. You're in store for some pretty hard shit. I fucking hate you. I want you tortured or maybe even dead. And I won't stop until that's what I get." She said.

I felt myself start to shake and get extremely worried.

"Aunt Kristen what do you mean? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Because I hate you. I always have. You dumb bitch, you actually thought I cared about you? Hell no. I was only in it for the money."

"Please please don't do this. Aunt Kristen I love you, we can walk away from this."

"No. The only way I'll walk away is if I get what I want." She said and hung the phone up.

I took my phone and ran to zachs room. Tears flew down my face really fast.

I woke him up and he noticed my crying and the way I was shaking.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

"M-my aunt k-Kristen is g-Gonna kill m-me." I said shaking so fast.

"What?!" He screamed really loud.

"She called me. She wants me tortured or dead. She never cared Zach. Never. It was only for the money." I said crying into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and I laid in his bed with him. He put his arm protectively around me, to make sure I would be safe. Being in his arms felt so right. And I honestly loved the feeling.

________________________

So sorry for the short chapter! So much is going on rn. But if I never added the part about her aunt, then I would've been ending the story very soon. But at least now I have a plot of whatever you want to call it. But I'll update tomorrow. Bye!