13

I guess i fell asleep because when I woke up zach was sitting at my side rubbing my back.

"Zach-"

"Kenz, it's okay calm down babe." He said.

"It's okay if you don't want to help with the baby. Like you said, it would ruin your career. I can't do that to you. I'm going back to North Carolina anyway.." I said with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I helped make that baby. Which means I'm helping with it. And your not going anywhere." He said. I gave him a confused look.

"Your aunt said you guys are staying in this house. She got on a flight to North Carolina 14 hours ago. She's packing your stuff. And hers too." Zach told me.

"Wait how did she leave 14 hours ago? I've only been asleep for a couple minutes?" I asked.

"Kenzie you've been sleeping for almost a day. She was gonna stay and wait, but there were no other flights to North Carolina until two days. You can stay with me tonight." He said and gave me a hug.

"What are we? Are we together still? Or are we apart? I need some confirmation because I'm so confused about all this." I said.

"We're still together. Babe, we are in this together."

"Did you tell your fans?" I asked.

"No." He said quietly.

"Can we at least tell them about us?" I asked. He nodded and we walked over to his house. Before we went I grabbed some clothes to change into.

______

This next part will basically just be the dialogue of zachs YouNow. I hope this will help you to imagine the broadcast. All of Kenzie's thoughts will be italicized. Also it will kind of be like a third person POV, with the exception of Kenzie's thoughts.

"What uppppp! So I have some things to tell you guys. First of all, I have someone you all might want to meet. It is..... My girlfriend kenzie!" Zach said into his iPad.

The comments started filling up.

"Hi! I'm kenzie!" Kenzie said.

"Guys please, don't be rude. She's my girlfriend and I love her. I don't care if you might not like her, but I do. She's perfect in my eyes. She makes me happy, so you should be happy too." Zach said to his fans through his broadcast.

Comments flooded the younow. Like;

'How can we be happy if she's ugly as shit?'
'She's a suicide attempt gone wrong'
'Fatty'
'the shit I took this morning is prettier than her'

why me? why do they hate me? I didn't do shit to them.. Kenzie thought.

A tear rolled down Kenzie's cheek as she read through all the hate.

"Baby please don't cry." Zach said to kenzie.

"Really zach? How can I not cry?! These are your supporters or whatever you call them. How can you keep doing these broadcasts if they aren't even supportive of the decisions you make? This makes no sense. Open your eyes zach. You don't care about me. You never have. All you care about is yourself and these dumb younows for people who can't be happy for you!" Kenzie said to zach. While they were still broadcasting.

"Get out." Zach said.

"I'm staying the night..." Kenzie said quietly.

"Just get out. Get out of my room, get out of my house, get out of my life!" Zach said to Kenzie.

"Fine. Oh and by the way, this goes out to all the supporters, zach got me pregnant." Kenzie said and walked out of the room.

"I'm getting off. Bye." Zach said,and ended the younow quickly.