51

Tears flew down my cheeks. Why me? It seems like everything comes back to me. For a couple hours, I cried my eyes out. It felt like forever, but it was only two hours. Zach knocked on my door and came in.

"Good morning babe how did- kenzie! What happened are you okay?" Zach said. I shook my head no.

"What happened?" He said hugging me.

"Zach look what they're saying about me." I said crying even harder. I gave him my laptop and he read the article. Zach got up and he was mad. He walked out the door and slammed it shut. I got up and ran after him. He was already in his room.

I opened the door and ran into his arms. I hugged him tight and cried into his shirt.

"Kenzie don't listen to them please." He said.

"How am I supposed to ignore it when it's everywhere? Why do they hate me?" I cried into his shirt. I've never hated myself more.

"Kenzie they're jealous please don't cry." he said. I looked up at him, he was beginning to tear up.

"They're not jealous. They hate me. I don't blame them. I hate me too." I said quietly.

"Hey don't say that. Don't hate yourself. You're perfect. I don't want anyone else but you. I love you and I don't know how I would live without you." He said crying.

"I love you too. Thank you." I said hugging him very tightly. I pecked him on the lips.

Zach pulled out his iPad and made a younow. I was crying in his shirt the whole time.

"Guys I just want to say that I'm not gonna put up with you guys hating on kenzie. I love her. And you should too. She honestly did nothing wrong. And yesterday, that girl started with her. You only know what I'm talking about if you read that article. It was horrible. Do you understand what you put her through? She did nothing to you all. And don't talk about our daughter that passed away like that. Half of you are fake supporters. If you're gonna be mean to the girl I love, unfan me. Don't watch my broadcasts, don't read my tweets. And to that girl who said all that rude shit to kenzie yesterday, I hope you rot in hell." Zach said. I got up and kissed him on the lips

I turned my head so I was facing the camera.

"I'm sorry to whoever I offended. It's just when you're gonna talk about me or people I love I will get defensive. And I'm sorry." I said. I put my head back on his chest so I couldn't read the comments.

"Guys I'm sorry if this younow is boring, but I just really needed to say that. But I will be doing more YouTube videos. So if you guys want? Become a fan, hopefully next time won't be so sad, but yeah. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram. See yA soon!" He said then turned off the younow. Ariana ran in.

"Daddy! Kenzie!" She screamed. I looked at her and she saw me crying.

She ran over to me and hugged me. She is so sweet.

Zach decided to take us out to dinner. It was me, Zach, his mom, and Ariana. Matt is on a buisness trip.

It was really nice. And the food was really good. When we got back we decided to watch movies until Ariana passed out. Zachs mom went up to bed a long time ago. And now Ariana is asleep.

We put her in her bed and went to zachs room. I sat on his bed and decided to tweet.

"@Kenziebaby: I'm really sorry to whoever saw me on @bruhitszach's younow tonight. I looked gross."

"@Kenziebaby: but I wanted to say thank you to all of zachs supporters who don't actually hate me. I know you all hate seeing your idol with someone. But I'm so sorry."

"@Kenziebaby: so yeah. And to the people who hate me, I'm sorry if I ever did anything to you or offended you in a way. But I don't hate any of you guys. how about we start fresh?"

"@kenziebaby: hi, I'm mckenzie Lancaster, but you can call me kenzie. What's your name?"

I tweeted out. I got a bunch of responses of people saying their names. Even Zach.

"@Bruhitszach: . @kenziebaby Zach Clayton 😊"

I favorited and retweeted it. Things are going good for once.

_____________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating as much! And I'm sorry if they're not long. I'm having trouble writing them. But does anyone have any suggestions of what should happen? Make sure to comment! I won't update until I get some ideas! And the next chapter will be dedicated to them, and they might even have a part in the story. 😊 comment! Also vote for the chapter! Ily guys 💘
-Emily