72

Shit. Shit. Shit!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

"Zach what are we gonna do? They're in there with jaxon!" I said starting to breathe heavily.

"Kenz we have to go in there" he said.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? We can't go in there! What about Jessica? She almost got killed and you really want to put her in another situation like that?!" I said to him. How could he be so stupid.

"But what about jaxon? We can't leave him in there!" He said. He did have a point.

"Wait what about the cops? We called them a long time ago. Where the fuck are they?" I said.

"Clearly they're not helping, so we have to take matters into our own hands. We have to kill them." Zach said. Oh god he is crazy.

"Zach no! What the hell we can't go kill them! We would go to jail. How about I go check around the place, you know look in windows, while you stay here with Jessica. That's the only way."

"I can go. You stay here."

"No zach. I'm going. Please just protect her. But stay low just in case. Ill be back soon." I said. Hopefully I'll be back.

I ran up to the house and got down. I stayed down for a couple of seconds just in case. I stood on my feet, next to a window. I looked in. No one.

I went to another window, and another, and there was absolutely nothing. What the fuck?

I looked into the window again, how the hell am I not seeing anything.

"Get away from the window you dumb whore" I heard behind me. Then I heard a gun click.

I slowly turned around to see who it was, sure enough, it was ivy with a gun to my head.

"What's wrong? Your family is gonna be gone? Aw poor Kenzie. Let's throw her a pity party." Ivy said.

"Save your pity party. What is your problem, why do you want to do this to innocent people?" I asked her. She pushed the gun further into my forehead.

"You're not innocent. You stole zach. You took him away from me. HE LOVED ME AND NOT YOU! HE DIDNT WANT YOU THATS WHY HE WAS STILL FUCKING ME! GET OVER IT DUMB BITCH BECAUSE WHEN I KILL YOU AND THOSE KIDS, WELL YOU KNOW WHATLL HAPPEN. ZACH WILL FINALLY BE MINE AGAIN WITHOUT STUPID FUCKING KENZIE TO BE AROUND!" She said, well screamed.

"Ivy please just calm down. This is bizarre. Calm down please. You don't have to kill me and my kids to have zach. Just ask for him. It's as simple as that." I said. I was thinking maybe my words would make sense to her and she'd put the gun down, but no. She didnt.

"You're so full of shit did you know that?" She asked. I closed my eyes for a second. Wishing this all away. Wishing I could have a normal life back.

I heard another gun click behind me. Great. Someone else is gonna try to shoot me.

"Ivy put the gun down before I shoot you." That voice was zach.

"But zach you told me you loved me, what are you talking about" she said, sounding hurt. But oh well this bitch deserves to die.

She put her finger down on the trigger that was on my head. Then she lowered it down to around my shoulder and shot me. Zach shot her in the head.

I fell to my knees from the excruciating pain. I never knew what a gunshot felt like. All I know is that I'm loosing a ton of blood.

The cops and ambulance eventually got here. From what I heard zach say, jaxon Apryll and Matt are all okay.

I didn't really know what was going on. My vision was getting blurry and there was a ring on my ears.

I felt myself being lifted onto a gurney and into an ambulance.

There was so much blood and I don't think I'll make it out alive.

"Uh oh, we have to get to the hospital! I don't know if she'll make it!" A paramedic screamed.

I just tried to keep my eyes open.