68

We arrived in North Carolina and went to stay at a hotel. I don't know if I want to see family. Last time I was here, they all were mad because I had kids. But it's whatever. Maybe I'll just pretend they're not even here.

The first thing we did when we got to the hotel room was sleep. I was in need of a good sleep.

We woke up around 5:30 pm and went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. I got the kids buckled in and waited for zach in the car. I put on let it go for them.

They were singing so cute and I loved it so much. Zach got in and we drove off.

"Mommy how much longer?" Jaxon asked.

"About five minutes jaxon" I said back to him. He started crying and having a fit.

We just dealt with it and kept driving. Finally, we got to the hotel. I'm really hungry.

We got seated at a table and the waitress took our orders. The kids were coloring, zach was on his phone, and I was just sitting here.

I wonder what will happen when I have this baby. Does zach even want another child? I hope so. I can't do it alone again.

Our food was brought to the table and we all started to eat. I felt really uncomfortable. Like I was being watched. I looked over and saw someone hiding. It looked like... Ivy.

I looked at zach, then looked back to where she was, but she was gone. I'm probably just imagining this. There's no way she's in North Carolina, she's still in Texas.

I kept telling myself it was just my imagination, but was it? I could've sworn I saw her. With those crazy eyes. That creepy smirk.

"Babe" Zach said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said lying straight to his face.

"Are you sure? Want to leave?" He asked.

"No. Let's finish eating." I said looking back over to the first spot I saw her.

We finally finished after a dreadful 30 mins. The kids took forever to eat. But I could've sworn I felt someone watching me again.

After leaving, we walked around for a little bit, then went back to the hotel.

"Zach do you think we can go back home a little earlier?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"How much earlier?" He asked.

"Like tomorrow." I said.

"Why what's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?"

"I just don't feel right here. There's something odd happening and I just want to go home." I told him.

"What odd thing is happening?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I keep seeing Ivy here. Like everywhere. And it's scary. Let's just go to my parents and Liliannas graves then we leave. Okay?" I said looking into Zachs beautiful blue eyes.

He nodded his head.we sat around and watched movies the rest of the day with the kids. Then we all fell asleep.

*dream

I'm in a dark room.

A very dark room. I couldn't even see anything in front of me.

All of a sudden, the lights came on. There was someone in front of me dressed in all black, with a black ski mask.

I looked down at myself. I was chained up. And.... Covered in blood.

"Whos blood is this?" I asked the creepy stranger.

"Yours silly." The person said. And that's when I knew exactly who it was.
.
.
.
.
.
Ivy.

She took of the ski mask revealing her face. She honestly looked like she had done all kinds of drugs at once.

"Ivy? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her. A tear rolled down my cheek, thinking of how I could never see Zach or Jessica or jaxon.

"Because. Don't you get it? Zach is mine you dumb bitch. My fucking boyfriend. We've been fucking. Where have you been? That's right, you've been taking care of those ugly pieces of shit you call kids." She said pointing across the room.

She turned on the light in that side of the room. There were Jessica and jaxon, chained up, but with duct tape over their mouths.

The tears that fell from my eyes were unstoppable. No. This can't be happening.

"Please please let them go! Just kill me instead please let them go and you can have zach." I said balling my eyes out. I have to do whatever it takes for her to let them go.

"Yeah fucking right." She said. She pulled out a gun and aimed it at jaxon.

"NOOOOOOO!" I screamed at her. But it was too late.

BAM!

*end of dream

I shot up. I was sweating and crying. ZACH got up too.

"Kenz, what's wrong?" He asked. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom wetting my face with the water, ignoring his question.

"Kenzie what's going on? It's 4 am what are you doing?" he asked.

"A dream, she was there." I said crying hysterically.

"What dream who was there?" He asked confused.

"Ivy. She was in my dream. I was chained up. So were the kids." I cried out

"What else happened?" He asked.

"She said that you were hers and that you always have been. Then she.. She killed jaxon." I said crying into his chest.

"Zach I saw it in my dream and it all felt so real. Like I actually watched her kill my son." I said.

"It'll be okay kenz. We're going back tomorrow. Back home, where everything is better." He said playing with my hair. We went back to the bed and laid next to each other. He fell asleep, but I stayed up, too afraid to dream again.