"What happen- why are you here?" she noticed the bags under his eyes and the empty mug he had in his hand. "

"Where do you think you're- going Drake..." the new persons voice too got lower from its raised volume. 

Staring at the new figure that entered the room, they both studied each other, Marinette didn't really mind, people always looked at her and some giving her looks of disgust. The person seemed to fit the exact description of her half brother. 

Her father had mentioned him to her on the phone when he arrived, no matter how many times they would facetime and she would meet everyone else in the family, she never met him, apparently it was him as a person, not liking new people. 

"You must be Damien, I'm Marinette." she didn't bother with any physical contact, he didn't seem to be the type who enjoyed that from his posture. 

"Okay well done, the half siblings have finally met but back to my question. Why are you here?" Tim's question cut through the moment of silence.  

"We talked about this yesterday Tim." his face seemed to be calculating and then it changed into some sort of realisation. 

"Guess who I happened to bump into replacement?" Tim's eyes moved to the other sibling standing in the room, he stayed quiet encouraging him to go on. 

"The ex" his eyes seemed to process the two words he heard before his eyes went wide,

"The Agreste kid?" his tone getting low. 

"This ex you mention must be the one who did this to Miss Marinette, your foot seems to be broken." 

She stayed quiet, taking in the information, she's had worse, she'll heal. 

"He's done worse than this apparently." she mumbled under her breath but caught the four men's attention.

"Would you like to repeat that? we couldn't quite hear you young miss." Marinette gulped trying not to look in Alfred's direction.

Looking to and from the four figures she let out a sigh

"N-nothing, we just don't have the best history over the past year." her eyes shifted to her nude painted nails, not wanting to see the fury on their faces. 

"We've got some questions for you Mari, care to join us in the living room?"

 She nodded in reply not trying to argue. 

*****

"Alright let's get this straight, this boy, you used to hate him when he tried taking gum off your seat on his first day but then he made it up to you and you got a crush."

"That's right."

"Then after one and a half years of not realising you, he started to pursue you"

"Yupp."

"The after you guys got closer he asked you out and you became a couple."

"Correct."

"You had a lovely start for five ish months."

"Yeah."

"The he started to get abusive for a reason, you don't know."

"That's true." 

"Then he became obsessive and your relationship soon became toxic."

"Uhuh, "

"You broke up with him because you couldn't deal with his behaviour but he still tries to get back together claiming you still love him and he still loves you."