Chapter 7

⚠⚠⚠ (!!Warning!! Suicide, abuse, self-harm, swearing and bullying are mentioned throughout this chapter and I advise sensitive readers to be cautious reading ahead.) ⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love Abs xx

The four siblings had the whole day including the next to themselves, so they decided to take a walk around Gotham, Marinette had not been home in 6 years and has probably forgotten quite a few things.

During the walk, it was obvious nothing had changed between their sibling relationship, but Marinette did not seem to be her proper self, she did not say much about Paris and was more self-reserved than the normal open-minded girl she was. So, one brother had the genius idea to play a little game.

"Hey, how bout we play truth or dare? It used to be your favourite." the youngest looked to her brother that decided to speak up.

"Why not, oldest to youngest. Go." she shrugged in reply, pointing to Dick. 

"Seriously?!" she gave him only half her glare his way, watching him shudder under it was worth it.

"Fine, dare." his reply was followed by a huff.

"Lemme think, I dare you to..."

A few dares and truths later, the group were left in a fit of laughter.

"That woman looked at you as if you were mental!" 

They were having too much fun watching each other becoming fools, it did not help that people were looking and holding their phones up to the group, it happens when you are the children on a billionaire. 

"Alright, its your turn Mari." turning to Tim, she thought to herself before shrugging her shoulders.

"Meh, I'll go with a truth, I've only done dares so far" The three men shared a similar calculating face before one spoke up.

"Who's your crush Pixie?" 

Jason's eyebrows wiggled in amusement.

The two others seemed to agree with the chosen question and looked to their sister who was currently biting her bottom lip. "I had a crush on Adrien Agreste, that Fashion designer's son" Gabriel and the Wayne's had acknowledged each other some bit and knew each very briefly. "model boy, who knew?!" his voice seemed to get low "What do you mean by had a crush?" She looked up to the oldest among the four before letting out a heavy breath, she could let them in on one secret.

"We were dating for five months but we didn't work out I guess..." 

Just the thought of her and Adrien's past relationship made her sick to her stomach.

"I was so hopelessly infatuated and madly in love that I was oblivious to the real him." she let her nervous laugh slip, they stopped walking and she could feel their sympathetic gazes.

"Moral of the story, his guts were disgusting and I will never date ever again in my life, and that's a promise."

She blinked quickly trying not to show emotion as she began to tear up. 

What was wrong with her today? She always did good with controlling her emotions, why did they decide to act up today of all days?

To hear that their sister had been in her first relationship and they were left in the dark, made them feel a sort of way but maybe it was a good thing they didn't know about it because if they did; it wouldn't've ended well.