So...

Don't you guys just ever sit and think to yourself why we exist sometimes. I've been lying in bed for a good twenty minutes thinking what would happen if I wasn't alive and it all seems so complicated because it's such a hard concept to grasp onto.

School started again, Easter holiday finished last week and this is the beginning of the second week back but the weekend just finished. Got a biology test later on today and also a bunch of other test, so many I haven't kept count.

This is just a heads up, I'm not sure when I'll post for any of my three books. Life is just all over the place and if I'm being one hundred percent honest, updating is the least of my worries. I'm sorry for the disappointment but not only that but I need some well deserved me time to evaluate my mental state because it is currently a big, fat mess.

Anxiety was something I never asked for but writing is a sort of way I cope with any of my life problems, slowly but surely it's getting worse and I really wasn't expecting it to.

Recently, my brother got into a humongous predicament (which is an understatement) at school and that's had its effect on my whole family. God pray that he gets better as well.

Coming from me, I don't look after myself well and will put others needs before myself even when I probably need it more than them and I've realised that too. I love writing and giving you guys content to read with a passion but, for me to be happy and move on further with just life in general, imma need to take a break however short or long.

I decided this nearly two weeks back during the two week holiday but never got around to writing it in this type of format. I truly cannot wait till I come back with a better attitude and provide better chapters and books for you to read.

Just for now, I'll be gone but don't look so glum because I'll be back better than ever and you'll all be there to witness it. 

(Writing this, I've realised I actually need to go to sleep because I'm going to wake up in like two hours to eat suhoor but as I said before, just me and my daily problems in life ✌)

Abida is outt!!

408 Words