Chapter 19

⚠⚠⚠ (!!Warning!! Suicide, abuse, self-harm, swearing and bullying are mentioned throughout this chapter and I advise sensitive readers to be cautious reading ahead.) ⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love Abs xx

It had been a day since Marinette had an allergic reaction and Nino was starting to get worried. He hadn't seen Marinette since their two tour guides rushed her out of the cafeteria and into an ambulance that had just arrived. Due to what happened, their tour was postponed and everyone was blaming Marinette for it even though they were the ones who gave her the cookie with cherries in. 

No one besides Adrien knew that Marinette had siblings, let alone that the tour guides were her brothers. To be honest, it wasn't like Adrien was going to tell anyone, he practically forgot about that piece of information by now. Alix also knew but why would she spill something like that to the enemy?! 

Nino was in his hotel room that he shared with Nathaniel, Alya and Lila both requested for boys and girls to be mixed but for once Ms Bustier was being competent and didn't allow it. Nathaniel wasn't that bad, he stayed reserved and was never in Nino's way. Nino was lying on his bed with his headphones plugged in, listening to a random playlist he found, he was thinking back to the day it all happened. The memory was still quite vivid and it created a sort of rift between the class... 

{The class was escorted back to the hotel after Marinette was taken into the ambulance and to the hospital}

Everyone had gathered in Lila and Alya's room to just chill out, Lila was currently struggling to breath because she was dying from laughter after the whole ordeal at the WE cafeteria. Nino was happy Marinette had forgiven him and he sat at the back in the corner staring out the window trying his best to drown out all their laughter. 

He wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about till someone shouted.

"Will you just Shut the fuck up!" Juleka's voice was loud, louder than any of them had ever heard and was as loud as any normal persons voice when they shouted. Her voice was so unfamiliar that it caught the whole rooms attention. Upon finding the girl standing upright, her expressions dark as she silently fumed, her purple side fringe covering half her face. 

"You guys seriously think it's okay to laugh about the shit you just pulled?! Because if so then your fucking hilarious!" everyone stared wide eyed at the swearing girl, none speaking. 

"Marinette is fighting for her fucking life right now and you have the audacity to sit here and laugh about it! You people are absolute shitty people." She gritted her teeth with every word that slipped off her tongue, not caring for the reactions she was receiving. 

"I'm sick and tired of you treating her like she's worthless, like she's shit because news flash, she's one of the best people I've ever met and I'm fucking stupid to have not stayed by her side throughout the end of high school." 

She stopped and took a single breath before she continued her rant. 

"I'm no longer going to sit on the side and watch you torture that angel, I've heard enough of the lies and the excuses. You're all just toxic and I'm afraid that I've gone too far and I won't be able to forgive myself if Marinette is dying in the hospital all because of my stupid mistakes." 

Her rant was filled with pure emotions, more emotion than she's ever shown. It really did shock the class, not even Lila could interrupt her because she too was frozen in shock. 

"I've been the biggest asshole for not doing anything before but I've had enough of this class, your all the bigger assholes for doing what you've done." she licked her soft lips and didn't stop there.