Chapter 33

Confrontation day part Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy because Lila and this class will only ever be in these chapter for so long. 

Let's continue on shall we???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⚠⚠⚠ (!!Warning!! Swearing and bullying are mentioned throughout this chapter and I advise sensitive readers to be cautious reading ahead.) ⚠⚠⚠

Lots of love Abs xx

_________

"Excuse me?!"

Alya with no hesitation came to her best friends rescue defending her with zero ounces of doubt that what Marinette just said was the truth. The brunette immediately stood with her fingers tightly wrapping around her phone, so tight that her knuckles were beginning to go white, her chair she was sitting on let out a cringe worthy screech as it loudly scrapped against the tile flooring.

Majority who heard the chair scrapping cringed at the sound but Marinette on the other hand, despite internally dying from the sound didn't even seem bothered by the uncomfortable noise. 

"I meant what I said Alya and frankly, I don't see what your going to do about it."

Marinette pursed her lips slightly and tilted her head with a fake innocent expression on her face, her arms crossing against her chest. 

Alya gasped. 

Over their high school years, Marinette's confidence decreased majorly and a few certain people made sure of that. Her self-esteem was practically non-existent by the end of High school and that was Lila's exact goal.

So what happened to the girl who never even spat a word towards them for her to become the confident and powerful woman before them?

That's a secret they won't ever have the pleasure of knowing but for those who want to know the secret... 

Marinette lost her confidence and self-esteem, but Ladybug didn't. 

Ladybug actually persevered during this time period that Marinette didn't. Ladybug found her self worth but Marinette was a different story, sometimes it would be the other way round but it always depended.

The girl in front of them wasn't Marinette speaking, the person speaking was Ladybug. 

Marinette had many personas and once upon a time, she denied her persona of Ladybug but now looking at the teenage girl, 

Who was she without ladybug? Who would she be without the miraculous? 

"You've stepped on me for all these years and then suddenly one day I was thinking and I was like 'Why do I let them trample on me like that?!' and then that lead me to right here."

Marinette pointed with her two index fingers from both her hands to where she stood rooted on the ground, her eyes flicking to where her fingers pointed to for a mere second before focusing back on the wannabe journalist who was now standing in front of her. 

"Who- How dare you!"

Alya subtly stuttered over her words and before she could say anything else she was interrupted by the bluenette who she was bickering with. 

"How dare I what? I'm sorry because I don't think I heard you the first time."

The words easily escaped her glossy lips and Alya seemed gobsmacked at the words she heard coming from the lips of the girl before her. Marinette had lots of patience and she knew how little amount of patience her ex-friends held. Marinette took a threatening step forward before continuing on.