two

hii, i re-read this book and notice something, this chapter has a slight sex/r*pe and/or abuse. im terribly sorry for not putting a trigger warning before,

wooyoung did his work and minding his own business as he should while jongho was in his office trying to come up with new designs for the company .

wooyoung who was so focused and into his game startled by a knocking on his desk . he then looked up and saw san with his assistant , ryujin . wooyoung quickly get up and bowed to san .

"oh , good evening mister choi . boss is in his office ." wooyoung politely stated . he knocked the door of jongho's and heard 'come in'. "mister choi is here , boss ."

"bring him in ." jongho then stood up from his seat greeted san with a smile . "have a seat , sir"

"nah man , no need to be formal also, we need to get going now ." said san slowly pulling jongho softly .

jongho and san known each other since they were in the wombs but because of san's position is slightly higher than jongho , he decided to treat him professionally .

"wait , where are we going san ?" jongho confusingly asked but still followed san towards the door not forgetting his long coat .

"to an auction , apparently my bossman wants us there" san skipped out of the room . "hey cutie , you can come with us"

wooyoung stares at jongho while mouthing 'me ?' jongho then replied 'just follow us' wooyoung just shrugged and walk beside ryujin while gossiping about their days .

.

"wear this" seungho gave a set of lingerie to yeosang .

"the fuck bruh ? i ain't gonna wear that shit" yeosang said , the disgust can be read from his face .

"aren't that bruises not enough for you ?" seungho said , gritted his teeth .

"okay , fine , i'll wear it , geez" yeosang who's now already untied , took the lingerie box out of seungho's hands . "get out will ya ? im trying to change like you asked"

"okay , okay" seungho said putting both of his hands in front of him in defense mode , then walked out of the room .

yeosang finally done after good 30 minutes trying to figure out how to put the lingerie on . he heard someone opened the door

"are you fucking don-" seungho mesmerised looking at how beautiful yeosang looks in those clothing "i didn't notice how hot you are after all these 3 weeks you've been here"

"what are you doing" yeosang said slowly backing away from seungho as he slowly come towards yeosang . "can you back off , you're making me uncomfortable"

yeosang's back finally met the wall as seungho getting closer and closer towards yeosang . "we have some more times , wanna play games ?"

you guessed it . they did the nasty which only seungho seems to like it . yeosang stares at the wall in front of him started to tear up and hating himself even more.

"tidy yourself up , it's about time now" said seungho , caressing yeosang's face softly , "oh yeah that was great sweetie"