nine

flashback

"come on dollface," jongho pleaded.

"no, honey. I really don't want to meet anyone right now"

jongho got invited to his high school reunion this evening and practically begged yeosang to come with him but yeosang on the other hand doesn't want to go.

"please, I want to show you off" jongho stated his intention.

"honey, I would really love to come along but I feel pretty ugly today, I'm afraid you might feel uncomfortable showing me off," yeosang blurted, not meeting jongho's eyes.

jongho look at yeosang with wide eyes. he grabbed the latter by the shoulder, shaking the body gently while keep asking to look at him in the eyes.

"what did you just said? kang yeosang, I will smack you if you ever say those words again.

look, you're the most handsome, gorgeous boy i have ever met and you decided to downgrade yourself? nuh-uh sweetheart, positive vibes only here.

you scrolled that model's instagram just now, right? "

yeosang nodded defeatedly. after hearing some compliments from jongho, his mood slightly lightened up and still trying to collect himself together. after some negotiations, yeosang finally agree to come with jongho to the reunion.

since it's formal themed, the couple wore matching velvet suits. other than neckties, they also wore lapel pin with chains and dress watches. a ride there is full with yeosang talking about his favourite anime that he watched last night.

'i would never be bored by his talking' jongho thought.

once they arrived, they were greeted by jongho's ex-classmates, seonghwa and his boyfriend, hongjoong, jisung and his boyfriend, minho and lastly san with his girlfriend at the moment, yeji.

they had a lot of fun, well, jongho for sure was happy seeing his old friends. it's not that yeosang is unhappy there but he felt like jongho's ditching him since they got there. while jongho catching up with his other friends, yeosang stuck at the table with yeji and hongjoong who were gossiping about their boyfriends' school life.

he was so bored and praying to gods that he could go home faster.

"so, yeosang is it?" yeji opened her mouth finally making a conversation with him. she noticed yeosang has been having unpleasant look on his face.

"yea, I am"

"well um, how do you met jongho if you don't mind me asking?"

"so sudden? um, I met him at a convenience store, he was buying a carton of milk while i was the cashier" he lied

"oh, and how do you guys get together?" this time, hongjoong asked.

"uh, he confessed after a few dates" yeosang lied once again.

before anyone can open their mouth to make another conversation, their boyfriends came back to the table. they continued catching up but this time including their partners. no matter how hard yeosang tried to fit in the group and talk, he always failed. he didn't really mind as he always felt left out for his whole life.

the night grew darker and most of the ex-students already went back home. jongho and yeosang were pacing together towards their cars with jisung and minho followed after them.

"sorry for not giving you much attention just now" jongho stated with his eyes on the sky.

"no worries, you haven't met your friends in a long time, i don't take it to the heart" yeosang reassured, linking his arm to jongho's.

"that's sweet," minho said before hitting the back of yeosang head with a piece of wood while jisung cover jongho's mouth with a handkerchief that has dipped in knockout drugs. they put yeosang in their car and jongho in his own car, making the scene looks like he's in a car crash due to being wasted.

they arrived at a house and tied yeosang on a chair in the basement. a gigantic guy gave them pretty enormous amounts of money and walk towards yeosang to ruffle his hair.

morning has arrived, a lot of people surrounding jongho's car. some of them trying to wake jongho up by banging the car window. they managed to break the glass and pull jongho out. they go through jongho's call log and saw the name 'san' at the top. they called san and explained to him what happened to jongho.

after arriving at the hospital, san thanked the people who helped jongho into the hospital and wait until jongho awaken. after few hours, he saw jongho squirming in his sleep and his eyes fluttering, adjusting the lights. he hold his hand out trying to reach something. san gave him his hand, telling him everything's gonna be fine.

"where's yeosang" jongho asked weakly

"uh, i have the cops searching for him"

"this is all my fault."

ATEEZ COMEBACK IS IN FEW HOURS WOOHOOO I CAN'T WAITTT.

also, im sorry for being late. and sorry for this crap :(( i have zero motivation to do literally everything. i haven't done my homework, haven't take care of myself and always missing my skincare routine :') practically, dying inside.

literally me rn 👆🏻