epilogue

!! TW: SUICIDAL !!

how we were met

"don't you dare talk back to me like that again" his father spat leaving his almost breathless, full of bruises body on the ground.

it was almost two in the morning and yeosang had been beaten after 'talking back' to his father while he's just replying to his father's questions.

i thought that's how communication works he thought

he tried to sleep. tried to ignore his messy mind about his messy life. years passed after his mom left. years he had been treated like shit.

an hour has flew. i can't do this shit anymore he thought. he got up from his bed and make way to the front door as quiet as possible.

once he made it outside, he ran as fast as he could. never looking back at the hell hole called home. he didn't know where he wanted to go, all he could think is just 'run'.

he stopped his track when he reached the middle of the bridge and went near the railings. tears can't stop streaming down his face. his late mother owns every part of his head at the moment.

he stepped up the railing and look upstairs, mommy, i'm coming he thought. once he was about to fall downwards into the river, he felt a hand caught the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards.

"are you out of your mind, sir?" a man said while holding his body shakily. yeosang still can't proceed what just happened. he cried even harder than before while covering his tearful face.

the man rubbed yeosang's back in circular motion, telling him to let it all out and everything will be fine. soon enough, yeosang finally calmed down a little.

"uh, i'm jongho and you are?" the man said

"yeosang" he said with a hiccup.

"well yeosang, do you want to tell me anything?"

they sat there the whole time yeosang told him about his life. fortunately, he felt all the weights on his shoulders been lifted off.

"oh, i'm so sorry all of that happened to you, yeosang. um should we go to my house to clean yourself up? i mean you don't have to if you're uncomfortable or something, after all we just met and i shouldn't-" yeosang cut off jongho's ramble with

"i would love that"

they walked to jongho's house that is not far from where they were. jongho helped yeosang putting ointments on his wounds and cuts after the latter taken a shower. he also lent his sweats and long sleeve shirts to the guy as he brought nothing with him except the clothes that he wore.

"hey jongho," yeosang said while looking at jongho who were busy with the medication.

"yes yeosang?" jongho answered not bothered to look up.

"why were you outside at 3 am?"

"ah, im insomniac. it's getting worse lately and i barely slept this week. it must have to do with work. so i guess why not taking a walk."