five

"wow, this is where you work?" yeosang's mouth wide agape in disbelief once they entered the tall building. jongho put him in office attire and let's just say he falls for him even more. oh god, who wouldn't fall for someone like yeosang? black slack, tucked-in white dress shirt which accentuate his small waist, with a little loose navy blue tie around his neck. he literally looked like a distinguished gentleman.

"yeosang, this way" jongho points to the opposite direction from where yeosang heading to. he scratched his non-itchy head and followed jongho silently. "so, this is your seat, exactly right in front of my office room and from now on, you're my secretary"

"I thought wooyoung was your secretary"

"yea, he was. now he's san's secretary because his former one got offered to study somewhere I don't know" he didn't miss him that much since wooyoung always comes to his house, paying a visit to him and yeosang. those boys grew closer each day that they exchanged phone numbers with each other.

"oh I see, what do I have to do for this job?"

"eh, basically keeping track of my schedule and who I have to meet for the day" jongho gave yeosang a reassurance smile . "I'll be in my room, just give it a knock if you need anything", he winked and finally entered his office room.

luckily, today is not that hard day for a first-time office worker like yeosang. mingi and yunho keep coming to his desk for a little gossip which what they consider 'helping with his first day'. they are known as troublemaker duo because they love disturbing other people and barely do any work.

"sangie~, how do you met our boss?" asked mingi finally stay stilled after spinning himself endlessly on his spin chair. yunho took a seat on mingi's lap and stared at yeosang's face waiting for an answer.

'he looks like a puppy' yeosang think to himself, "um, do i really have to tell?"

"I mean, only if you're comfortable," yunho said continuing puppy-eyed yeosang.

"then, im not gonna tell" yeosang noticed they sighed and lower their heads. for some reason he felt kind of guilty but again feeling doubtful whether they can be trusted or no. "maybe one day when im ready" they finally smile and continue spinning and disturb other people.

the time passes by and now it's already almost 6:30 pm. most people already left and some stay a while to finish what they have to finish. while yeosang just sit there, observing everyone with droopy eyes. mingi and yunho already went home at 6 pm sharp. they didn't want to miss the new episode of spongebob (😑).

yeosang eventually dozed off on his desk feeling so tired. not so long after, jongho went out from his room ready to left the building, he went near yeosang, admiring that handsome face closely. he loved him and still in love with him but he's scared of hurting him, once again. he straighten up when yeosang squirming.

"come on sleepy head, we have double date to attend."

another crap. im so sorry guys, i can't write good stories ㅠㅠ