six

jongho drove his car to the restaurant where he was supposed to meet seonghwa to discuss about their work. yeosang lean on the car door and stares through the window, still wondering what does jongho meant by 'double date'.

all he could think of now is taking a shower, playing video games with wooyoung and san also binge watching grey's anatomy. they both didn't say a word ever since they entered the car. it is quiet but a calming type of quiet. 'hopefully this won't take long' he thinks.

boy, was he wrong about that. it took twenty minutes for them to arrive at the restaurant, half an hour for them to wait for seonghwa and two and a half hour for the discussion to be over. it's literally bored the shit out of him listening to something he never understands.

'office worker life is so boring, i need to get a more fun work. wait, jongho willingly giving me this work without interviewing me first, i should just learn to be grateful.' he battles with himself being unaware that jongho has calling his name few times.

"earth to yeosang, can you hear me?"

"y-yes sir, I'm sorry i lost in my thoughts"

"it's okay, bid farewell as we are leaving now"

"goodbye and thank you for everything dear sirs."

seonghwa and his assistant, hongjoong smiled and shakes hands with them. as soon as they entered the car, yeosang accidentally let out a loud sigh in which shocked jongho as he never seen yeosang sighing that loud before.

"are you alright yeosang? you seems different today"

"no, yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tired"

"mkay if you say so"

yeosang already fell in a deep sleep five minutes after the ride. jongho on the other hand feeling guilty about making yeosang work in that position knowing he doesn't have any experience working in an office before. he should tell him to stop tomorrow morning.

after they arrived home, jongho didn't have the heart to wake yeosang up from his beauty sleep so he carried him bridal style into his bedroom taking off his shoes, socks and tie. he really wanted to take everything off and put him in a comfortable clothing but he's aware doing that without his consent is really disrespectful so he just leave him that way.

jongho then go back to his room, took a really short bath, did his night routine and relaxing on the bed. 'what a day' he thought. after scrolling through tiktok for few minutes, his eyes already feel tired and ready to sleep. he was then awake six hours after, getting a call from mister choi saying to him to come by his office in an hour.

jongho then getting ready in a rush trying not to forget his usual routine. he went to yeosang's room after he's done just to see if he's awake, just like what he thought, he's not awake yet. he can't just leave thinking about what yeosang will do after he's awake without him so he wrote a little note and put it on his side table.

three hours later, yeosang woken up by the morning sun that hit his beautiful face. not too long after adjusting everything, he panicked after looking at the time -0906- knowing he's late to work. luckily he found the note that jongho wrote saying...

by the time you read this, I'm already at work. sorry for making you work like that yesterday, i know how hard it can be especially for someone who know nothing about office work. i suggested that you stop working and just stay at home. it's okay, you never being a burden to me. also, the breakfast is in the microwave, heat it if it's already cold.

-jongho

damn , after 12 days of procrastinating, i finally finished this chapter. or should i say another crap. it's currently 4:00 am and yes im aware i got a class at 10 😃 hopefully i can wake up before class started. also, sorry for the late update i know im a disappointment. kay ciao.

(update : i woke up 10:48 luckily my class is cancelled today, i just have to do some exercise)