ten

!! TW : ABUSE, DEATH !!

yeosang head ringing every time he tried to open his eyes. he tried to touch his head but then he realised that he's being tied to a chair. he heard footsteps coming near him but he didn't dare to look up.

"I know you're awake," a voice that he's familiar with said. he gained some courage to look at the owner of the voice and widened his eyes.

"f-father" he stammered with glossy eyes.

"it's been a long time, right?" yeosang's tears running down his cheeks knowing what's waiting for him. he flinched when the older hold his face to wipe his tears. the atmosphere was intense and quiet for a few minutes. suddenly, a slap comes across his face.

"how dare you run away. and now you flinched? such an asshole" he untied yeosang and hang the boy with his hands upwards making his body dangling and start beating him.

after what seems like hours, the older finally stop beating him. he left him alone, still hanging with a bloody mouth and bruises everywhere in the dark basement.

hours have passed and now it's evening. he cried until the tears had drained his brain. he also tried to break free but his effort comes to nothing. he heard someone opened the basement door who is none other than his father.

his father came with a rather calm face instead of a furious one like previous. he helped to free yeosang and hold onto him to help him walk to the bathroom. he treats yeosang's wounds nicely and gently. he also washes off yeosang bloody mouth and asked him if he wanted to take a bath. in which he said yes to.

after he's done taking a bath. he changed to comfy pyjamas and lay down his bed resting his eyes for a few minutes thinking about what happened before he's being tied up. a sudden knock on the door startled him and he immediately opened it.

"I'm going out for a while, meeting some friends. I have cooked dinner for you. go eat some okay?" his father reassured not forgetting to caress yeosang's cheek. yeosang felt so appreciated and already forgave his father thinking the older was just frustrated over something. unfortunately, he got the wrong idea.

yeosang glances at the clock every once in a while. it has passed midnight yet his father is nowhere to be seen. soon enough, he has his eyes focused on the slammed door revealing his very drunk father stumbling upon the doorway.

"father!" yeosang quickly catch his father from falling down. "father what happened?"

"you! you are the reason my wife is dead" first of all, not true. yeosang's mother met her death in a car crash when she's on her way to fetch yeosang from school. she was having a quite big argument with her husband in the morning. she lost control of the steering wheel when she's trying to find her ringing phone. yea, you guessed it. her stinky husband rang her.

nobody cares about yeosang after his mother left. his homeroom teacher was the one who sent him home that day only for him to found out he has lost his only lover and supporter. his father never stops blaming him for that accident and keep beating the shit out of him for several years. not until yeosang finally got the courage to leave the hell pit few years ago.

back to the story, the old man grabbed yeosang's hair and dragged him down to the basement. he hangs yeosang like how he did in the morning, continuously beating him, making him his own punching bag, leaving bruises and cuts everywhere while yeosang pleading and begging the father to stop.

after he has satisfied his desire, he left yeosang hanging there until tomorrow morning. the morning came and yeosang's father freed him, helping him to the bathroom, treating his wounds like nothing happened last night.

being beaten at night, treated nicely in the morning. the cycle repeats for more than half a year. it's currently 30 minutes past midnight, yeosang sat on the couch waiting for his daily beating.

shortly, his father came in the house, in a drunk state like usual. yeosang's heartbeat increased as his father walking towards him. he closed his eyes waiting for something to hit him, however, instead of that, his father grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the house. there, he saw a black luxury car with someone waiting near it.

even though his head is full with question, he keeps it to himself not wanting to ruin the only night when his father is not hitting him. his father passed his wrist to the guy and the guy gave his father bundles of money. the guy's face came near yeosang's till he can feel his hot breath on his cheek.

"quite a beauty you got here, huh" the guy said, looking at yeosang's father who's busy with the money

"well yeah, he does remind me of his mother. by the way, thanks for these babies, seungho" his father said, showing the money to them.

"anytime my man. hello cutie, I'm seungho but i prefer you call me daddy" seungho said, giving yeosang air kisses.

end of flashback

"jongho, honey, i remember everything"

damn, i was really in an angst mood huh.

anyways,

CHOI MOTHEREFFING SAN, WEAR A SHIRT, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH.

this comeback fires for sure (no pun intended)