eleven

"and that's how i got in the auction" yeosang explained where he went missing, how he got sold, practically everything from what happened that reunion night while randomly feed himself with some meat.

jongho never once touch his food ever since they sat there. he listen attentively to yeosang's words with his heart clenching when he heard what yeosang's father did to him.

"anyway, im glad i can remember everything that have happened and more importantly, you right now" yeosang said, flashing a sweet smile to jongho. jongho's heart skipped a beat and feeling a swarm of butterflies in his stomach.

"well um, you know we had a thing before you went missing and we're technically haven't broke up. do you want to continue this relationship or do you want to end it at this moment?" jongho questioned, feeling nervous about yeosang's answer.

"I'm totally fine if you want to continue this relationship." yeosang stated, after finishing the last piece of the steak.

"now, it's not about me. it's about you and your feelings"

"uh, i guess we can start this again slowly. the past me really fallen for you head over heels. who knows i can fall for you again in the future?" yeosang soothed "now, finish your steak before i finish them"

they both laughed and told each other about how their days went. jongho told yeosang about yunho accidentally spilled hot coffee on mingi. yunho laughed at the sight of mingi 'dancing' crazily not forgetting to take a video.

afterward jongho finished, they took a stroll along the beach. they didn't talk much and were holding hands, enjoying each other's warmth and presence. they stopped and facing the sea while looking at the moon as if they were looking at each other's reflection.

jongho other hand reaching out to yeosang's free hand and make them facing each other, just stare into little details of their faces. they both step forward slowly closing the space between them and unite their foreheads together.

"thank you for loving me" yeosang said while looking at jongho's lips.

"thank you for trusting me" jongho said while looking at yeosang's lips.

"should we kiss?" yeosang questioned

without any answer, jongho put his right hand on the back of yeosang's head and pull him in for a kiss. as the kiss deepen, yeosang put both of his hands around jongho's neck while jongho put his left hand on yeosang's waist rubbing it a little with his thumb. they eventually broke the kiss after a few minutes but still having their foreheads stuck together.

"oh how i fucking missed you kang yeosang. glad to finally having you in my arms."

"and im glad im finally in your arms"

the end-

okay, sorry for the late update. i am DRAINED. i mean, i have few ideas about continuing the plots but- i just don't know how. probably could take a lot of time.

should i end this book right here, right now or should i continue it to make it better ?

btw i am so sorry for this short chapter, like i said im having writer's block. oh, also i am currently working on a new book about namjoon and jungkook from bts. let me know if you want to read it ;)

oh and im also sorry for not including other ateez ships that much. im still kinda new in these writing stuffs. kay, ya girl really need a sleep rn. ciao